Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 19 2018, 04:38 PM

Wow! I'm just playing along with my farm and decide to check in to see what's going on and we have had a new update while I was snoozing...Thank You
Old Apr 19 2018, 04:55 PM

As a super neighbor, it used to be that I used my fuel first to harvest. That helped my lower XP neighbors who generally have less fuel. With the recent update, I use their fuel first. Any way to go back to the "old way" for super neighbors where I use my fuel on my neighbor's farm until I run out?
Old Apr 19 2018, 04:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugby View Post
As a super neighbor, it used to be that I used my fuel first to harvest. That helped my lower XP neighbors who generally have less fuel. With the recent update, I use their fuel first. Any way to go back to the "old way" for super neighbors where I use my fuel on my neighbor's farm until I run out?
Hi Rugby,
Currently no there isn't a way to go back to the other way.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2018, 05:06 PM

Default super neighbor fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Rugby,
Currently no there isn't a way to go back to the other way.
Would the devs please consider the option for super neighbors? Thanks.
Old Apr 19 2018, 05:24 PM

thank you for the amazing up date and your hard work you do. also thank to the mods on here that help us with all the issues and complaintes we have it takes time away from there farms. one thing I want be buying and restrants that cost fc until the fix the shortage of eggs..I never understood why the eggs are only harvest once a day and eggs are every 8 hrs..
Old Apr 19 2018, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
thank you for the amazing up date and your hard work you do. also thank to the mods on here that help us with all the issues and complaintes we have it takes time away from there farms. one thing I want be buying and restrants that cost fc until the fix the shortage of eggs..I never understood why the eggs are only harvest once a day and eggs are every 8 hrs..
Hi max_river,
The super chicken coop is twice a day, every 12 hours. Those hold more hens (500) and give more for the Leghorn Hens.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2018, 10:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by painter1112 View Post
Are you guys out of your minds?? 3 FC factories!!! Are you trying to get people to STOP playing your game?. Too many FC units plus you make getting FC way too hard to get!
I have played your game for several years and am about to get tired of trying and trying to grow the farms without very much success. I WILL NOT put my real money into this thing IT'S A GAME NOT REAL.
Just how do you think all of the people who work hard on the game to keep it going day to day are supposed to be paid for their work? It takes Real money to support the game so if you want it to be here for you to enjoy you'd better hope enough people continue to spend money on it!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2018, 12:09 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by painter1112 View Post
Are you guys out of your minds?? 3 FC factories!!! Are you trying to get people to STOP playing your game?. Too many FC units plus you make getting FC way too hard to get!
I have played your game for several years and am about to get tired of trying and trying to grow the farms without very much success. I WILL NOT put my real money into this thing IT'S A GAME NOT REAL.
its a good thing that no one is actually forced to spend real money on the game, if you can't afford the fc facilities, just buy the coin ones... plenty of people play this way...
Old Apr 20 2018, 12:11 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
LOVE the pink backgrounds!!! So helpful! Thanks so much for the update. Saving up for my first 46x46.
I must have missed something... "pink backgrounds" ?????
Old Apr 20 2018, 12:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I must have missed something... "pink backgrounds" ?????
Hi Aussie Rae,
This is what she is referring to:

d) On the 'Farmtown Wall Request' screen, we will highlight in pink those posts from users that you have visited recently to work their facilities. If you click on those posts, it's very likely that you receive the warning from the mayor that you already worked the facilities for that user.
Closed Thread