Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2017, 08:48 PM

i think we need a 20 hour day on ships same as farm.

Last edited by WindRiver; Jan 13 2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old Jan 13 2017, 08:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default 20 hour day for ships too

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRiver View Post
i think we need a 20 hour day on ships same as farm.
This would help a lot if we had the same 20 hour day on the ships
Old Jan 13 2017, 09:02 PM

Default Strange times

I've noticed three of my ships have been waiting a negative amount of time at the current port.

Also, one of my neighbor's ships was waiting in my port for a blank amount of time.

I've checked my computers clock and it agrees with my wall clock and watch. I also run NTP (Network Time Protocol) software on my computer.
Old Jan 13 2017, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KojiOrphen View Post
I've noticed three of my ships have been waiting a negative amount of time at the current port.

Also, one of my neighbor's ships was waiting in my port for a blank amount of time.

I've checked my computers clock and it agrees with my wall clock and watch. I also run NTP (Network Time Protocol) software on my computer.
Hi KojiOrphen,
Did you check the date too? That can also cause this. The blank amount of time could mean it just arrived and has not been at least 1 minute.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KojiOrphen,
Did you check the date too? That can also cause this. The blank amount of time could mean it just arrived and has not been at least 1 minute.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
I should have been clearer. When I said the computer clock agreed with my wall clock and watch, I was including both the date and time.

After running memcache, the negative times cleared up.

Thanks,
Koji
Old Jan 14 2017, 06:13 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - January 13th, 11:30PM

- The Winter Sports Supplies and the Indonesian Restaurant will be released on Monday.
Old Jan 14 2017, 10:23 AM

Question Cargo Ships

When will I be able to great my own itinerary? I don't want to send another ship out until I am able to do this. One other question when I do go to my ship's Logbook my port owners show their FT playing name not their FB name. Sometimes I need to send a message to someone to let them know my boat has been there for a while. I then need to search there FT name and FB photo to help me find who they really are so I can send them a message. Also before I send a message I want to confirm what part of the world they live in because if the are sleeping I won't bother them. I spend way too much time doing this. Is there anyway you can show their FB name? It would be very helpful.

Last edited by imcgowan; Jan 14 2017 at 10:28 AM.
Old Jan 14 2017, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
When will I be able to great my own itinerary? I don't want to send another ship out until I am able to do this.
Hi imcgowan,
You will not be able to create your own itinerary completely. You will however be able to replace up to 10 of those on the itinerary. Only the developers know when that will be ready for release and they don't tell us until they do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2017, 07:42 PM

Starting time to load is definitely increasing. My "load clock" loses half-an-hour every day. I started about 9pm on my first ship, now it's past midnight even though I've been starting as soon as the game will let me. So now it's loading in the morning for me. Good thing I'm retired and can play all day.
Old Jan 14 2017, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Starting time to load is definitely increasing. My "load clock" loses half-an-hour every day. I started about 9pm on my first ship, now it's past midnight even though I've been starting as soon as the game will let me. So now it's loading in the morning for me. Good thing I'm retired and can play all day.
Hi bruhelmboldt,
Please try writing down exactly what time you start your next ship preparation, then the next day see if at that time you can start the next one.
As the times are rounded to the hour until you get down to the last hour then you may think it is adding time, but that is not what we are finding.
Closed Thread