Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 29 2016, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckle View Post
unable to move any item from storage,back to farms, any ideas plse
Hi Chuckle,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also make sure you have all items in the preferences checked and then make sure you have an area larger than the item you want to set down to place it in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2016, 01:14 AM

Help! I cannot move any of my facilites from storage or can I buy any fac from the store. I go to buy a fac the pic comes up and I click on the pic and go to move it to my farm and it does not show up at all. The fac disappears. same things for moving fac's to the farm from storage. I have cleaned memcache etc. It was working fine yesterday. Please help.
Old Jun 30 2016, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
Help! I cannot move any of my facilites from storage or can I buy any fac from the store. I go to buy a fac the pic comes up and I click on the pic and go to move it to my farm and it does not show up at all. The fac disappears. same things for moving fac's to the farm from storage. I have cleaned memcache etc. It was working fine yesterday. Please help.
I'm having the same problem
Old Jun 30 2016, 01:33 AM
Account Not Linked

I cannot plant trees from the store either singular or with the multi planter, I get the same message, "you can only plant trees on grass" when the area in question is clear!!!
Old Jun 30 2016, 01:36 AM

I can't remove a facility from storage onto my farm. I've tried to load it onto different farms and have tried to add other items back from storage but keep getting the message "item can only be placed on empty grass". I've checked all my settings and tried different browsers to no avail.. Any ideas?
Old Jun 30 2016, 01:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

helppppppp
i put most of my factories and services in storage to reorganise them and now cant get them out
i have cleared everything and reload game turned puter off and on and nothing has helped
Old Jun 30 2016, 01:41 AM

I am also having problems with trying to move things from storage to farm - facs and trees. I have done everything suggested in previous posts but to no avail. One can only hope that someone gets this all sorted soon. It's so irritating as I have been away for nearly 3 weeks and was looking forward to getting back and sorting my farms out. Now it will just have to wait and in the meantime I can't harvest the trees in storage so will be without those crops.
Old Jun 30 2016, 01:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Seeing Facilities - Clients

Is anyone having an issue when they purchase a new facility and cannot see it to be placed?

Yes I have checked to displayed facilities

Have cleaned everything adobe and mem and used Chrome/Fire Fox and IE still same issue.
Old Jun 30 2016, 02:52 AM

Tried to load facilities needed from my storage to start neighbourhood quests this morning. Keep getting message can only load facility onto open grass.
Old Jun 30 2016, 03:11 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Chuckle,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also make sure you have all items in the preferences checked and then make sure you have an area larger than the item you want to set down to place it in.
done all that, still no joy
Closed Thread