Old Aug 31 2015, 05:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
Hi Aussie Rae, When the Cooperative Design, was first announced, it was stated that when a Super Neighbour has the design permission on one of your farms, he/she will be allowed to move, delete coin items and even buy items with THEIR OWN coins to put on your farm (based on the farm owners level).

This means that a Super Neighbour will pay for any items that they choose to buy from the store, and place on the "Farm Owners" farm. This avoids the Farm Owners Coins, being severely depleted, by the Super Neighbour purchasing expensive items etc. If many many items, are required, then to avoid paying for those items, the super Neighbour, would need to ask the "Farm Owner" to purchase those items, in advance.

I hope this helps.
found this in the updates in the release re the farm owner paying for anything the super neighbor buys for the farmers farm he is designing... - "When Super Neighbour is hired for design, when he buys new items for the farm owner, the coins should be taken from the farm owner, not the designer."

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 31 2015, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
I have been trying to hire a farmer that I use a lot at the Inn. We are not neighbors, however we meet at the Inn and she does all my farms for me and we both get the bonuses. The last two days we cannot see each other, even when we meet at me farm first. She says it shows me as offline. Tried meeting at her farm first and still could nto see each other. Does anyone know why this is happening. Finally I have a great worker and now I can't use her for some reason. Please let me know what could be wrong.

Hi ckerider

Please make sure both of you have your language set to English.
Old Aug 31 2015, 08:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the great update....especially the new trains
Old Aug 31 2015, 10:05 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi ckerider

Please make sure both of you have your language set to English.
I will try that... will let you know if that is it or not. Thanks for trying to help
Old Aug 31 2015, 10:07 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
I will try that... will let you know if that is it or not. Thanks for trying to help
Sorry, but I do not know where to set it. Do you mean on my computer thing or in Farmtown?
Old Aug 31 2015, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Sorry, but I do not know where to set it. Do you mean on my computer thing or in Farmtown?
Hi ckerider

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, the last option is for Language, make sure it is set to English.
Old Aug 31 2015, 10:57 AM

Level:
XP:
Unhappy

Here we go again, FT did something with our quests (can't remember exactly what they listed as doing), my regular quests are showing at bottom of screen only 1 completed BUT when I click on the show quests it CLEARLY shows 3 completed! I KNOW this part is correct.
With the CoOp quests, the bottom of screen shows 2 only 2 completed BUT show quests shows total of 4!
As I see it now I'll be gypped out of 2 on both types of quests.
I took a picture of both using the Snipping Tool program for a Farmtown discussion group I'm in however can not figure out how to load them here.

Seriously, we all know how difficult some quests are to get the entire "ingredients" to complete and now this? FT will owe me on both and that's a given unless all is repaired before I'll need to collect my hard earned "prize".

Will say was lovely to come on and see that 25FC and as soon as I complete both kinds of quests and hopefully receive the 2 FC per type I'll be able to buy the new cash facility. Can't spend anymore of my retirement funds until middle of September as I already overspent this month

This update would be totally wonderful IF not for the possible loss of my completed quests (which would not be lost any other way than the no credit showing for them)

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 31 2015, 11:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Here we go again, FT did something with our quests (can't remember exactly what they listed as doing), my regular quests are showing at bottom of screen only 1 completed BUT when I click on the show quests it CLEARLY shows 3 completed! I KNOW this part is correct.
With the CoOp quests, the bottom of screen shows 2 only 2 completed BUT show quests shows total of 4!
As I see it now I'll be gypped out of 2 on both types of quests.
I took a picture of both using the Snipping Tool program for a Farmtown discussion group I'm in however can not figure out how to load them here.

Seriously, we all know how difficult some quests are to get the entire "ingredients" to complete and now this? FT will owe me on both and that's a given unless all is repaired before I'll need to collect my hard earned "prize".

Will say was lovely to come on and see that 25FC and as soon as I complete both kinds of quests and hopefully receive the 2 FC per type I'll be able to buy the new cash facility. Can't spend anymore of my retirement funds until middle of September as I already overspent this month

This update would be totally wonderful IF not for the possible loss of my completed quests (which would not be lost any other way than the no credit showing for them)
Hi GarrettHillBabe,

Raul posted this in his notes about the Quest Manager >>

Known Issues
- Inconsistencies on the Show Quests window and the Quest Chart in the Quest Manager.

What Show Quests is doing at the moment is showing you a combination of quests completed for this week AND some of the quests already counted as part of last week, which you have already claimed FC for.

The quest chart at the bottom of the Quest manager, will show you how many quests you have completed and collected the coins for, that will count for this weeks quests.

If you would like us to check which quests count for this week since you last collected please supply your farm link. Also please let us know which quests you think should be counting towards your quest for this week and we will also check the information on those. Linking instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 31 2015, 01:32 PM

Love the new train cars, so very tired of planting cotton and onions every day. It also will cut down on the amount of fruit trees I have to plant to keep up with demand. Thanks
Old Aug 31 2015, 01:41 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi ckerider

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, the last option is for Language, make sure it is set to English.
Ok so both of us checked and we both have it on English. Now what can we do?
Closed Thread