Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 08 2013, 08:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa's Snoopy86 View Post
The "special offers" under the bank from the map really SUCK! I have tried at least 7 of them and only ONE has worked.... I think there needs to be a new system here to earn FC. I am not one that can spend $$$$ on here and would really like to advance my tools and so on but simply cant. I have been playing FT for gosh years now lvl 341 and getting no where. There was something stating that there would be a "yellow link" where the "blue link" use to be for the recruiting but who does that qualify for and why is it still blue for me? I am so confused here. Not to be the one to complain or anything I am just really confused on this matter. Everything I really do see as a great turn but man would really like to see something different with the FC. Maybe do a "Log in for x amount of days and get this many FC" then that way you know people ARE logging in, playing the game, and enjoying it.... IDK Just sayin
Slashkey and Farm Town doesn't control the special offers, those are controlled by Trialpay and Facebook.

The yellow link you mentioned is suppose to come from FB and give 15 FC for free, all you have to do is to input your credit card or Paypal information for some kind of verification, not sure what the verification is, but they want it. Not everyone will get the yellow link which would replace the blue link at the top of the game screen.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 08 2013, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Slashkey and Farm Town doesn't control the special offers, those are controlled by Trialpay and Facebook.

The yellow link you mentioned is suppose to come from FB and give 15 FC for free, all you have to do is to input your credit card or Paypal information for some kind of verification, not sure what the verification is, but they want it. Not everyone will get the yellow link which would replace the blue link at the top of the game screen.
The verification process referred to is the process for putting one's payment information on file for Facebook so that it can be accessed whenever one purchases anything via Facebook (for any Facebook game or even promoting posts.) So if you have already previously entered your credit card information or PayPal information to buy Facebook Credits you will NOT get the offer.
Old Nov 08 2013, 01:13 PM

Feel the same way - No fun if you cannot make any farm cash and I am getting fed up with having to use real money to progress in the game - You should be given it as a incentive for playing the game!!

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 08 2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old Nov 08 2013, 02:10 PM

To stop all this nonsense about FC gifting, the best solution to stop it all together.
If there were no more gifting available there would be no more cheating.

Of course it would be nice if FC items would cost less, as for now the last upgrade FC items will cost close to 500FC after they make the 10X10 tools ready. Not one person will be able to spend all that money on a "beta game" every month or so.
Old Nov 08 2013, 02:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000182014524
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!
For addressing and fixing my one and only pet peeve in the game. I LOVE
the new Turbo Mini Me!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 08 2013, 02:48 PM

Hi, just a friendly reminder, please do not enter into discussions/ disagreements /debates with other members feedback. Posts that do will be removed.

Thanks
Old Nov 08 2013, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post

Ahhh okay well that's not for me then. I wasn't sure if the "offers" were through FB or slashkey. Drats. Oh well I will keep trying. Not going to complain about it just going to enjoy it. Thank you for your help. ( :
Old Nov 08 2013, 04:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesz View Post
To stop all this nonsense about FC gifting, the best solution to stop it all together.
If there were no more gifting available there would be no more cheating.

Of course it would be nice if FC items would cost less, as for now the last upgrade FC items will cost close to 500FC after they make the 10X10 tools ready. Not one person will be able to spend all that money on a "beta game" every month or so.
Sorry to of upset you. If that was the case. I am just trying to figure out something that made no sense to me.
Old Nov 08 2013, 04:53 PM

The improvements to the speed and the time outs are misbehaving a bit at least on server WF37. I've been getting time outs again while trying to go from one farm to the next while working for a neighbor this evening. And one of my neighbors said she was stuck on "Loading..." for quite a while too when she tried to log in to collect her gifts. Just thought you'd like to know!
Old Nov 09 2013, 12:33 AM

Long-time FT farmer - first-time poster so I hope I do it right!

Thanks devs for "Dim Out Non-Relevant Items for Tools - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this feature as it saves so much time. For those who haven't discovered it, click the Wrench and try it out!

As for the FC issue, as Shakespeare would say, "much ado about nothing." If someone is really a FT player with less than 6 months playing time, they need the leveling-up FC earned to improve their own farm and can't afford to be sending gifts yet.... Seems like 6 months is reasonable to separate those making fake accounts to benefit others (and thus driving up the costs for the rest of us) from those who sincerely want to get started in FT. JMHO
Closed Thread