Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 23 2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelsbyrose@aol.com View Post
Are all the Quest the same for all players each day?
No. not even close.
Old Feb 23 2013, 10:59 AM

As I was working on a quest last night, I found myself wishing that I could simply click on the facility shown in each step of a quest and be taken immediately to that facility to start the item.

I realize that this would require a re-working of all the links, but it sure would make quests a whole lot easier! Perhaps a green question mark could be added to maintain the link to the help file?

Just in case the devs find themselves with some free time ....

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Feb 23 2013, 11:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post

As I was working on a quest last night, I found myself wishing that I could simply click on the facility shown in each step of a quest and be taken immediately to that facility to start the item.

I realize that this would require a re-working of all the links, but it sure would make quests a whole lot easier! Perhaps a green question mark could be added to maintain the link to the help file?

Just in case the devs find themselves with some free time ....
While that would be a nice feature to have someday sure hope isn't added now. We have so many great new features now but with each addition there've been glitches to be worked out. For every glitch I see the game becoming slower and slower as the devs work to fix those glitches.
I'd really like someday to see something like you have here but let's see it in the future, please? When the glitches still within game now are all worked out?
Oh ya, would be lovely to have,........ someday!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 25 2013, 12:29 PM

Level:
XP:
Default lifelines

I had a similar problem to youngmeme. I had the final fac but wanted a spray of lilies so planted and harvested the lilies and hoped to work for the spray but received the Trader lifeline. I think this one is the worst of all. You can do nothing with it if the goods need to come from a fac.
Apart from that little moan, I love the quests and do them as often as I can.
Old Feb 25 2013, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
While that would be a nice feature to have someday sure hope isn't added now. We have so many great new features now but with each addition there've been glitches to be worked out. For every glitch I see the game becoming slower and slower as the devs work to fix those glitches.
I'd really like someday to see something like you have here but let's see it in the future, please? When the glitches still within game now are all worked out?
Oh ya, would be lovely to have,........ someday!
I agree with you. I have no problem with the quests set up like they are. If I have the facilities needed for a quest, good for me!! if not, i let it expire and go to the next quest the next day... I look at the quests as bonuses and fun.
Old Feb 27 2013, 09:08 AM

Level:
XP:

So, many have suggested, complained, whatever, to do something about quests that a player can't do for one reason for another. Seems all this has fallen on deaf ears with the devs. Probably because it helps them sell a facility now and then. But it still is ridiculous that, if we like to do quests, we must be forced to work around un-doable ones for days on end.

Old Mar 01 2013, 09:41 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsbohannon View Post
I agree with you. I have no problem with the quests set up like they are. If I have the facilities needed for a quest, good for me!! if not, i let it expire and go to the next quest the next day... I look at the quests as bonuses and fun.
OK I was a dumb bunny. Been so long since I had the scented candles quest and that one was I had to make the lanterns.
Well received my quest yesterday and never looked at the last thing to do on it, had I I'd have just let it expire. Scented candles again did all without paying attention to last step. Last step is load....I have no intention of ever having the banquet hall so can't complete.
You may ask why don't I want that facility, my reason is this...IMHO I'd be wasting my precious $ on a facility that requires some of the same items another facility does. Already have this problem with 2 facilities so not into the idea of adding a third needing duplicate items. Especially when those items only produce 1 or 2 at a time in the factory. IE: that teddy bear and doll.
Will sit and expire but I do have extra candles!
Now on to see what the next quest requires and move on...

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 08 2013, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Popper View Post
So, many have suggested, complained, whatever, to do something about quests that a player can't do for one reason for another. Seems all this has fallen on deaf ears with the devs. Probably because it helps them sell a facility now and then. But it still is ridiculous that, if we like to do quests, we must be forced to work around un-doable ones for days on end.
Hi, I moved your post to General Feedback
Old Mar 12 2013, 08:15 AM

We have had quests for quite a long time now and the statement that ocassionally we would get Farm cash, which so far had never happened.
Is this going to happen ???? or are we doing things wrong.
Farm town is the only game that I have perservered with.
AS compared to when it first started more help to play the game faster and more efficiently has evolved.
Except for one thing it dosen't take a mathematician to work out the even with 400 levels you are not going to earn enough Farm cash to obtain a lot of the facilities you would like that you have to buy.
You will have to BUY and for a lot of people this is not possible with the economic climate that it is.
Maybe you lower the amount of farm cash to 20 or suchlike to enable more of the facilities to be obtained.
The tool section is astronomical so I wont even go there. You have to buy 4 plowers and 4 harvester before you can consider making a combine.
Slash key got greedy or what, there will always be a rich family that will purchase everything but it leaves the normal folks that have to work and could warrant the tools to make the game faster to save their precious time.
There are thousands that play this game and even if each person just bought 1 facility you are still talking megabucks for the producers.
So come on lets have an incentive. I cant afford to buy any more facilities or tools of which I prefer I am soon to be a pensioner so will have to put up with what I have.
Old Mar 12 2013, 10:30 PM

Default No cash from quests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scawbyville View Post
We have had quests for quite a long time now and the statement that ocassionally we would get Farm cash, which so far had never happened.
Is this going to happen ???? or are we doing things wrong.
Farm town is the only game that I have perservered with.
AS compared to when it first started more help to play the game faster and more efficiently has evolved.
Except for one thing it dosen't take a mathematician to work out the even with 400 levels you are not going to earn enough Farm cash to obtain a lot of the facilities you would like that you have to buy.
You will have to BUY and for a lot of people this is not possible with the economic climate that it is.
Maybe you lower the amount of farm cash to 20 or suchlike to enable more of the facilities to be obtained.
The tool section is astronomical so I wont even go there. You have to buy 4 plowers and 4 harvester before you can consider making a combine.
Slash key got greedy or what, there will always be a rich family that will purchase everything but it leaves the normal folks that have to work and could warrant the tools to make the game faster to save their precious time.
There are thousands that play this game and even if each person just bought 1 facility you are still talking megabucks for the producers.
So come on lets have an incentive. I cant afford to buy any more facilities or tools of which I prefer I am soon to be a pensioner so will have to put up with what I have.
Yes I have never heard of anyone getting cash from quests but it is stated that it might come. You don't mention the gripe of many that you have to buy cows and hens to be able to get any for the Doughnut Shop or ever have enough milk for the Ice Cream factories. Of course with 17 oil pumps pumping that only provides less than 25% for one oil refinery.