Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 24 2023, 10:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I don't have an option to delete myself from their list. (1 sided makes sense). BUT, they are inactive and I have no way of contacting them to do so. Especially considering some may have passed.
Hi Early Girl,
Then go ahead and contact Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2023, 10:20 AM

Thanks for your help :-) Have a good day
Old Apr 26 2023, 01:29 PM

I have 44 neighbors and have been getting the message (for years) that my list is full and to delete. Page one says number of neighbor varies between 80 and 110. What am I missing? Thanks.
Old Apr 26 2023, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PestoFarmer View Post
I have 44 neighbors and have been getting the message (for years) that my list is full and to delete. Page one says number of neighbor varies between 80 and 110. What am I missing? Thanks.

Hi PestoFarmer

According to your data, you have 114 neighbors so you are probably at your limit.

The best way to know how many neighbors you have is:

- Open your yellow tool box.
- Click in the Trophy icon and there you will see the total amount of neighbors you have.

Not sure where you are getting the information for only 44 neighbors, but if you are in Facebook and you click in your My Neighbors tab, be sure to uncheck the option for "Show Active Players Only" so you can see all Neighbors and not Neighbors active and not active.
Old Apr 26 2023, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi PestoFarmer

According to your data, you have 114 neighbors so you are probably at your limit.

The best way to know how many neighbors you have is:

- Open your yellow tool box.
- Click in the Trophy icon and there you will see the total amount of neighbors you have.

Not sure where you are getting the information for only 44 neighbors, but if you are in Facebook and you click in your My Neighbors tab, be sure to uncheck the option for "Show Active Players Only" so you can see all Neighbors and not Neighbors active and not active.
Thank you Mary. I was looking at only active players. This is a great help.
Old Apr 26 2023, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PestoFarmer View Post
Thank you Mary. I was looking at only active players. This is a great help.
You are very welcome PestoFarmer
Old Apr 27 2023, 06:30 PM

Default benefits of being a buddy

What are the benefits of being a buddy? I have been through the game guide and I don't see any.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Apr 27 2023, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
What are the benefits of being a buddy? I have been through the game guide and I don't see any.
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors as it is related.
There is information in the Web Guide about Buddies:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662298
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2023, 08:52 PM

Default Buddies and Locating

i have gotten a lot older since i started ft and everything is more frustrating to me. For instance what is the purpose of the buddy list? How do i get buddies added? It would really help for us seniors if you would put a picture of where were are supposed to go on your suggestions and maybe circle in red where you are talking about. Please that would be so helpful.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 27 2023 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Apr 27 2023, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
i have gotten a lot older since i started ft and everything is more frustrating to me. For instance what is the purpose of the buddy list? How do i get buddies added? It would really help for us seniors if you would put a picture of where were are supposed to go on your suggestions and maybe circle in red where you are talking about. Please that would be so helpful.
Hi Joy in life,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors as this related.

The purpose of the buddy list is to have contact with more than just your neighbors. Since we will not have the friends we have in Facebook who play to be able to work your facilities,send and receive gifts, ships and trains then in the website then if you want to keep working with those players, if you have any then you will have to add them to your buddy list.

Currently the only way to add anyone to your buddy list is to meet up somewhere like in your farms, the markets or the inn and click on their avatar. In the menu that opens is a line to add them to your buddies.

The developers will work on other ways to do this but have not released any yet.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors