Closed Thread

Old Mar 27 2021, 11:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Disappearing Avatar

Tried the map to visit the pub, marketplace and realtor's office. But my avatar did not show up and when I went back to my farm my avatar was still missing.
Old Mar 27 2021, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
Tried the map to visit the pub, marketplace and realtor's office. But my avatar did not show up and when I went back to my farm my avatar was still missing.
Hi Kathy,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2021, 11:30 PM

I cannot see my avatar in FARMTOWN. I could last week but not today
Old Mar 27 2021, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisegiffen@att.net View Post
I cannot see my avatar in FARMTOWN. I could last week but not today
Hi Denisegiffen,
Please close your farms and restart them. If that doesn't work try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2021, 11:45 PM

I clicked the link provided .. closed the farm and went back in and I still do not have an Avatar.
Old Mar 27 2021, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I clicked the link provided .. closed the farm and went back in and I still do not have an Avatar.
Hi Denisegiffen,
What servers are you on? You can find that in the Chat window under your neighbors.
Old Mar 27 2021, 11:50 PM

@Taz D is the Avatar still supposed to be "teleporting"? Mine is. I can get to everything on the map just fine. Having a little trouble clicking on folks to hire unless I have the hire button in the menu pressed.
Old Mar 27 2021, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
@Taz D is the Avatar still supposed to be "teleporting"? Mine is. I can get to everything on the map just fine. Having a little trouble clicking on folks to hire unless I have the hire button in the menu pressed.
Hi LisaScobee, yes we are still teleporting.
Old Mar 27 2021, 11:57 PM

Web 2.0 webgl mem: 112/256 mb managed .. This what your wanting ? There are a bunch of errors below that in red font
Old Mar 27 2021, 11:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Web 2.0 webgl mem: 112/256 mb managed .. This what your wanting ? There are a bunch of errors below that in red font
Hi Denise,
No that is not what I want. Open the Chat then scroll to the top of that list and find the Server information.
Also I need your ID that is in the banner above your farm.
Closed Thread