Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc247 View Post
The cost for the new farms are ridiculous. Really?? $14,000,000 just to get the first size?? You people sure know how to turn people off the game that don't have the time to play this game 24/7 or can afford to spend their real money while in a recession. I love this game as much as the next person but you are really getting greedy as owners of the game. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
If you consider how many coins you can "earn" for some silly items.... in the millions and tens of millions for
9,500 coins for a plastic "dealer's card shoe"
2,900 coins for one order of back ribs and beans
900 coins for a bowl of chili
8,500 coins for a bucket and hose

etc
etc

not hard to see why one can eventually "earn" half a billion coins a week or more.

as for the 26x26, and the 28x28 expansions.... as has been noted many times already..... anyone who started playing this game more than a few months ago understood that 24x24 was the max because of flash limits.

now flash can allow for the expansion and give..... give... us all the chance to expand.

The game operates quite well at 24x24, and with a majority of tool and facilities available for coin.

The Farm Cash items are for the devs to make a living.... and for the players who "need" to be "greedy". Both, then, are happy with the results....

No one makes you play 2 hrs a day or 24/7. Some players have a great time playing only a few times a week.

I sorta envy them..... they have no complaints.

Old Apr 13 2012, 01:25 PM

Oh boy! When I think of police, I don't think about violence. I think about the people who passed out coloring books to kids and school and talked to them about how to cross the street and wearing bicycle helmets. I like the police / fire thing.
Old Apr 13 2012, 02:58 PM

Thanks for the update - I love the bushes!

One problem I've found, though, is that when I put trees in front of the side of the new-view dairy processing plant, some of them disappear behind it (which is a problem shared by several other buildings, but this is the one that's bugging me at the moment). Any chance of fixing this so that the trees don't disappear?

Looking forward to a smaller version of the sugar refinery one of these days...
Old Apr 13 2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc247 View Post
The cost for the new farms are ridiculous. Really?? $14,000,000 just to get the first size?? You people sure know how to turn people off the game that don't have the time to play this game 24/7 or can afford to spend their real money while in a recession. I love this game as much as the next person but you are really getting greedy as owners of the game. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
I spent like 8 billion today on the new farm and the upgrades, and it's not an issue for me. The more stuff/farms we have the more server space is used to store the information. This costs real money. We got the coins for free by earning them. It's all fair in the end I think.
Old Apr 13 2012, 04:39 PM

Thanks for the update Raul.
Can anyone tell me the ingredients required for the Nutritional Factory?
Old Apr 13 2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozy View Post
Thanks for the update Raul.
Can anyone tell me the ingredients required for the Nutritional Factory?

Hi,

sure, check out this chapter in the game guide, every facility listed and whats needed http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 13 2012, 06:24 PM

Well, another update...THAT I AM LOVING!!!! Thank you to everyone who has a hand in seeing to it that we have the most awesome game!
Old Apr 13 2012, 06:41 PM

Default Not mad but very frustrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumballs678 View Post
Lack of consideration? They've come out with a TON of things that help us. I'm sorry if you don't see that. But you don't have to get mad at the devs. You don't like it, then fine, don't play. They can only do so much at one time. Even if it takes a long time, they make us happy.
I am not mad. You say they have added things to help us. Maybe you are helped because you can afford all those FC tools, facilities and farm expansions. I can't and I have enough XP to EVENTUALLY get 150+ FC even if I never play again. But they dribble out the levels at a snails pace. Why? No reason I can discern. This is the root of my frustration. I could care less about the titles ascribed to each level but WHY must we wait to get levels we have obviously already EARNED?!

Every 6 months they add 12 FC facilities and I get 75 levels so I can buy 2 of the 12 and that assumes not buying any of those helpful tools! Frustration!
Old Apr 13 2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
Gutted! I've designed farm 14 and used the rail track. Just bought the engine and find it only faces one way so it's completely wrong for the track I've built. Bah!!!
I guess I just lucked out built my track going the right direction the first time before I bought the train. but then I decided I didn't want right on the edge cause I wanted a row of trees to be on the edge so I moved everything over about about a 1/2 inch. Not to bad to move, but then I didn't have anything else down at the time. Oh and it said there will be more views come later and another engine. That is the one I am looking forward to.

Happy Farming
Old Apr 13 2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi at this stage the available items are decorative only ..

Finding the Train items...

It is best to switch the display to alphabetical .

Train Tracks ....... Paths/Grounds section

Train Depot ....... Buildings section

Train and carriages

Red passenger locomotive .... Motion section

Red passenger wagon ........... Motion section
lol yeah I had to switch to alphabetical but what I wasn't looking for was Red. Once I found it I was good to go.