Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 28 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi MadamePonderosa,
When you turn those back on all you need to do refresh the farm and the red squares go away.
Your surely misunderstood Taz. I'm aware of that, but this is different. Happened after this release. Before, plowed fields were dominant over the red squares and you could see where to sow. No, the red square pattern totally covers plowed fields and also covering trees. Could not see where I pointed to sow. I know its just to reload, the point is that it was not like this before last update.
Also earlier, I discovered half of the buildings/trees/items on top side of farm was permanent cut. Didnt show when hoover over like it used to. Just cutted until reloaded. Since you are fixing bugs I though you might wanna know

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Jul 28 2017, 07:36 PM

A little display problem on my farm 33. Everything was fine yesterday, but when I got on this morning, I have crops in the same field (ex: green beans) where some squares are "above" the rest of the field. Also had some bare spots on the biggest field. And, can't see part of my fence although I know it's there because I thought it was my mistake and tried to replace it, but couldn't - there's something there I can't see.

I cleared memcache, cleared browser history, rebooted, tried two different browsers (IE and Chrome)... No difference

Thanks in advance for your help, and thanks to the devs for always coming up with something new.
Old Jul 28 2017, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
A little display problem on my farm 33. Everything was fine yesterday, but when I got on this morning, I have crops in the same field (ex: green beans) where some squares are "above" the rest of the field. Also had some bare spots on the biggest field. And, can't see part of my fence although I know it's there because I thought it was my mistake and tried to replace it, but couldn't - there's something there I can't see.

I cleared memcache, cleared browser history, rebooted, tried two different browsers (IE and Chrome)... No difference

Thanks in advance for your help, and thanks to the devs for always coming up with something new.
Hi NJones,
I have looked at your farm 33 and do not see any problems in the crops. No bare spots in the rice or green bean fields where some are above the rest in the green beans.
I only see one fence missing at the lower corner where the rice and green beans come together with the flowers in between. I am not sure if you had one there to continue the run all the way across.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2017, 08:13 PM

Default Display Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi NJones,
I have looked at your farm 33 and do not see any problems in the crops. No bare spots in the rice or green bean fields where some are above the rest in the green beans.
I only see one fence missing at the lower corner where the rice and green beans come together with the flowers in between. I am not sure if you had one there to continue the run all the way across.
Thanks Taz. I've completely shut down and brought everything back up. I still see the same problem. Sorry you don't see it. As for the fence, yes there is only one that's not showing. Maybe I'll redo the fields that are acting up. Thanks again.
Old Jul 28 2017, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Thanks Taz. I've completely shut down and brought everything back up. I still see the same problem. Sorry you don't see it. As for the fence, yes there is only one that's not showing. Maybe I'll redo the fields that are acting up. Thanks again.
Hi NJones,
Yes redoing the fields may help with the missing areas. Be sure you delete all of them and then restart your farms look again to see if any come back and repeat that until you only see the grass in those areas.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2017, 04:33 AM

Just a thought - now we have a Jam & Jelly fac and a Food Preserve Fac couldnt the Strawberry Jam, Blackberry Jam and Orange Marmalade be moved to the Jam and Jelly Fac? Or they be combined? And I guess you have plans for the one that produces Pectin. Otherwise I love this release and I really really appreciate your hard work.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jul 29 2017, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Just a thought - now we have a Jam & Jelly fac and a Food Preserve Fac couldnt the Strawberry Jam, Blackberry Jam and Orange Marmalade be moved to the Jam and Jelly Fac? Or they be combined? And I guess you have plans for the one that produces Pectin. Otherwise I love this release and I really really appreciate your hard work.
Hi maggiel29

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section where we gather all the suggestions about each subject area for the developers.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jul 29 2017, 07:11 AM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- If you have trees on top of plow fields and you hide the trees, the red squares are completely hiding the plowed fields below the trees.
Old Jul 29 2017, 01:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile Many Thanks!

Thank you for the updates and keeping us informed!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...ates&farm_ix=Y
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 29 2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi maggiel29

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section where we gather all the suggestions about each subject area for the developers.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
OK Mary will do. BTW sorted my browser problems - it was the internet connection - need a new telephone point.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread