Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rie View Post
Hi
At the moment i have 113 neighbours that are playing the game with another 20/30 waiting to be added. Could you allow us to have an unlimited number of neighbours or a least increase it to 200. I have loads waiting to join and sadly had to delete the lower ones to add on new. All my friends play FT and i must admit its hard to turn people down and such a shame. Can you please see your way to increasing this facility, so i don't have to turn people away.
Also can we have some more cups to be earned. I have all 15 now, and i think there is potenshal for you add more. 1 cup for each farm reached to maximum size, thats an extra 9 cups in it'self. Cups for reaching a set number of neighbours to the maximum allowd. Cups for the amount of coinage a farmer has. There are loads more you could add. Since i'm upto the maximum level acheiving a cup with give people like me a goal to aim for.
Having said all this i must compliment you on the game its self I LOVE this game, keep up the excellent work xxx All the best to you and the game's organizers and designers xxx
Rie xxxxxx
If I remember right the amount of neighbors you can have isset by facebook, just like the amount of gifts you can give.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 26 2011, 08:20 AM
Account Not Linked

I need more land too I work my farms every day I love farmtown
I do not much care for the stuff they gave us last time. I like the working stuff and I would like to see some horses that look like horses i would buy them and dogs that look like dogs and some spring stuff please guys. I love the stuff we had but not the buildings that do nothing. Thank you for everything you have given us Thank you hope you had a great easter
Old Apr 26 2011, 08:34 AM

hiya everyone hope yr all well , can anyone tell me when we think the new updates will be ty all in advance p.s please can the devs of ft do an application so i can play on mu=y i phone lol i have with draw syptoms when im out lol
Old Apr 26 2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzgiantfarm View Post
hiya everyone hope yr all well , can anyone tell me when we think the new updates will be ty all in advance p.s please can the devs of ft do an application so i can play on mu=y i phone lol i have with draw syptoms when im out lol
Hi There. I believe only the Devs know when the next update will be...My guess would be maybe Friday or over the weekend sometime....As for a Iphone app...Your request would be seen better, in the Suggestions Forum

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Apr 26 2011, 11:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rie View Post
Hi
At the moment i have 113 neighbours that are playing the game with another 20/30 waiting to be added. Could you allow us to have an unlimited number of neighbours or a least increase it to 200. I have loads waiting to join and sadly had to delete the lower ones to add on new. All my friends play FT and i must admit its hard to turn people down and such a shame. Can you please see your way to increasing this facility, so i don't have to turn people away.
Also can we have some more cups to be earned. I have all 15 now, and i think there is potenshal for you add more. 1 cup for each farm reached to maximum size, thats an extra 9 cups in it'self. Cups for reaching a set number of neighbours to the maximum allowd. Cups for the amount of coinage a farmer has. There are loads more you could add. Since i'm upto the maximum level acheiving a cup with give people like me a goal to aim for.
Having said all this i must compliment you on the game its self I LOVE this game, keep up the excellent work xxx All the best to you and the game's organizers and designers xxx
Rie xxxxxx
The amount of neighbors you have is restricted by FB and MS.
Its out of FT's controll
Old Apr 26 2011, 11:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
If I remember right the amount of neighbors you can have isset by facebook, just like the amount of gifts you can give.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
The amount of neighbors you have is restricted by FB and MS.
Its out of FT's controll
The amount of neighbors you can have is not restricted by facebook that is a restriction the developers have put into place. The official limit is 80 but there seems to be a glitch that will let people have more then that I have 118 and I have heard of people with more then that. Now Myspace does have some restrictions on neighbors that ft can't control.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 26 2011, 11:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The amount of neighbors you can have is not restricted by facebook that is a restriction the developers have put into place. The official limit is 80 but there seems to be a glitch that will let people have more then that I have 118 and I have heard of people with more then that. Now Myspace does have some restrictions on neighbors that ft can't control.
But legitematly its restricted by the amount of top friends you can have.
Old Apr 26 2011, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
But legitematly its restricted by the amount of top friends you can have.

That goes for myspace not facebook because facebook doesn't have a top friends system on their network all your friends are available to be your neighbor.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Old Apr 26 2011, 12:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

That goes for myspace not facebook because facebook doesn't have a top friends system on their network all your friends are available to be your neighbor.
so in other words FB has lifted the limit of 80?
Old Apr 26 2011, 12:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
so in other words FB has lifted the limit of 80?
It was never a fb limit it was always a ft limit. I don't know if they have lifted it or if there is a glitch that is letting people have more then 80 all I know is a lot of people have over 100 neighbors and the official limit is 80. I play one game on fb that I have over 600 neighbors in.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Closed Thread