Old Jul 30 2010, 02:45 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
The addict in me has been hopelessly desiring a new update - so YEA!

I just finally got started on my new week long, 5-farm planting schedule and now I have to change it all. - BOO!

However, designing, computing, and organizing a new planting schedule is more fun than the tedium of actually IMPLEMENTING it. so actually this is a big big big big YEA YEA YEA!
I don't schedule. Just sort of "fly by the seat of my pants," as the old saying goes, since I do quite enough planning, scheduling and job tracking in my real live business. ... Somehow, though, I generally keep something producing in the FT facilities that I have. ... Now if one has them all, for sure that would take lots of planning.
Old Jul 30 2010, 02:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Okay I have been playing with the new stuff and I love it. I fished all my water in no time it was great. I even tried without the boat and it was very much improved but I like the boat even better.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the one click selling I have wanted that for a long time. I will be redoing farm one now because of it.

The new views on the facilities are great they look so much better then the old ones. I can't wait for some of the other facilities to get new looks.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 30 2010, 03:04 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmTownNewbie View Post
The Preserve Factory cost $$ and now it makes tuna in the can, only you need more $$ to buy the large sea coast. And ya'll love the fishing boat that also costs $$$$. This is becoming an expensive game with more restrictions on folks who don't have the $$$ to spend. I bought the preserve factory, yet I can't do the tuna without spending more $$$ on the sea coast.

Very nice app, overwhelming lately for sure, and expensive.
Of course the Preserves Factory makes a number of other products (and has all along) which are made from our crops and the fruit of trees, so for the most part, no additional cash expenditure needed. Just don't make canned tuna for now. I won't be since purchasing a big sea coast would be far down on my list of FT priorities and wouldn't fit into my current farm layouts anyway.
Old Jul 30 2010, 03:08 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmTownNewbie View Post
Thanks, but I'm seeing more $$ stuff with every upgrade. And point is, if you paid for a facility, new perks for that facility should be a perk for your purchase, rather than *encouraging* you to buy something else.

I can resist, no problem. I still have two farms, LOL.
Nope, just good marketing on the part of SlashKey to encourage players to purchase more items.
No problem for me either -- I have pretty darn good sales resistance LOL And save my spare change for items on my "some day" FT wish list.
Old Jul 30 2010, 03:12 AM

I could hug you. The best update yet, especially the fishing boat. Thank you thank you
Old Jul 30 2010, 03:56 AM

Level:
XP:

Now I'll definitely have to consider working at the Market Place again to build up coins to expand my farms 4 & 5. Would like to add the Cereal Factory, as well as the Herb Shop and Furniture Factory in my town on farm 4. And will need space for more trees & crops on #5 and eventually a heliport & 'coptor (pretending it'll be for helicopter logging LOL)
Old Jul 30 2010, 04:30 AM

I just finished reworking all my farm to fit everything in that I have. Now, i have to start all over again. And I do it for a friend of mine too, so that means twice the work.
Good thing I am retired. LOL.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 30 2010, 04:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Default My Space

When are those of us on My Space going to be able to work other people's factories and also are we ever going to be able to exchange our gifts?
Old Jul 30 2010, 05:08 AM

Really do like the new view for the snack factory!!!!!! hope some of the others will be redesigned as well! (dairy, sugar, and ice cream factories, and the sandwich shop)
thanks for the new update!!!
Old Jul 30 2010, 05:10 AM

Thanks Raul, fantastic
Closed Thread