Old Sep 12 2010, 03:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crjangel View Post
This game is great BUT there is 2 much clicking involved. Also I have over 200 million dollars, five farms, all the facilities, and am at the top level 115 with no where 2 go. Why should I play anymore? It is boring.
There is no way to play the game without clicking. There are hundreds of farmers at this point that have over 200 million, all five farms, all the facilities and are completely leveled out. New levels are in the works, as stated in the first post of this thread, as well as new farms. If you are bored now is that really going to change when the new update comes out. Before long you will have everything and be leveled out again so.......

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 12 2010, 04:01 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieD View Post
I'm happy to put up with patches on my patches and holes in my boots... what I'd really like is some proper 'Town' buildings... school, church, post office, more shops etc... even if they are only for decorative purposes (which is all I use current 'facilities' for anyway).

(Please Raul... pretty please!! x)
Why do you not use the facilities for what they are designed for? Just wondering, it seems odd to me to spend that kind of money on them and then not reap the rewards that they can offer.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 12 2010, 04:19 PM

Well impatient like everyone else but I guess the wait is worth it because I should have enough coins to buy f6 without dipping into my savings.

I have coin savings. it was a goal I set so now I dont want to spend below it.

Last edited by dottyF; Sep 12 2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old Sep 12 2010, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
If you read the first post, Raul says farm 6 is coming soon. Patience people
How can we have patien(t)s when we don't have the hospital facility yet?

Old Sep 12 2010, 04:47 PM

I agree with an earlier poster. I would like to see more buildings (non facility) to build a town.
Old Sep 12 2010, 04:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
This game is great BUT there is 2 much clicking involved. Also I have over 200 million dollars, five farms, all the facilities, and am at the top level 115 with no where 2 go. Why should I play anymore? It is boring.

I have 1.7 Billion coins and over 4M XP. I play because I like it and the great group of neighbors I have come to know. We have a strong community and help each other out. But it's not for everyone. If you're bored and would rather be doing something else, no one is stopping you. Bye!
Old Sep 12 2010, 05:29 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Sorry that you are having so many problems with the game. If you have already tried all of the standard things I am not sure what else to do. If I have issue usually doing those things solve the problem. You might have one of the mods check your farm just in case before you go spending a bunch of money to take your system to the repair shop. I hope that you get it sorted out quickly so that you can play.
Should get a Mac, no problems with that system....
Have you tried downloading the upgrade and then shut down and coming back again (rebooting?). I know that when i d/l something on my IMac it tells me I have to "Restart" so that the program goes to wherever it has to go without me doing anything.
Just a thought, don't understand those other PCs at all, sorry.
Old Sep 12 2010, 05:39 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
The official stand on that is that it is a cheat. If by chance someone reports you it can result in you losing your Facebook account. It has happened, although I don't know how often.
The guy is on everybody's wall and I particularly don't see any harm and getting a few more sacks of flour or a tree or a flower from it.... but darn he does not have tomatoes, or rice or corn flour when you most needed. The flour always comes in handy because you never have enough even now with the fertilizer. Of course DO NOT DEPEND on the (external site - name removed by Moderator) alone, harvest your crops and then go there if you don't have enough, its better than going to the market to work for someone....

Last edited by Molly Mew; Sep 13 2010 at 05:11 AM. Reason: removed name of cheat site
Old Sep 12 2010, 05:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
You want clicking? You should go to Farmville, that is clicking place galore...
If you are bored, try changing flowers, putting your mansion or whatever on storage and buy another building, change trees. There are so many things you can do you never have to be bored. I remodel every once in a while and I love it. I am retired and those people that are addicts they don't know me, I bring my breakfast and lunch to the computer and keep on going. My husband retired too, has to come to the computer room to talk to me or call me on my cell phone. I do leave at supper time, but as soon as we finish and I clean up, is back to the 'puter.. I love this game and it is fun and never tire of the things we can do. I am waiting anxiously for farm 6, already have figured out what I want there...oh and I have 257 million and I am at level 115.
Please Raul, this week?
Old Sep 12 2010, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
The guy is on everybody's wall and I particularly don't see any harm and getting a few more sacks of flour or a tree or a flower from it.... but darn he does not have tomatoes, or rice or corn flour when you most needed. The flour always comes in handy because you never have enough even now with the fertilizer. Of course DO NOT DEPEND on the (external site name - removed by moderator) alone, harvest your crops and then go there if you don't have enough, its better than going to the market to work for someone....
Hello there. I believe Old Goat is referring to farms that have crops layered.

Gift links though are not to be discussed or debated on the forum. The developers do not condone them.

If I have misunderstood what you are talking about, my sincerest apologies.

Last edited by Molly Mew; Sep 13 2010 at 05:35 AM. Reason: removed cheat site name
Closed Thread