Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 12 2024, 04:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
What is this button, and how do I click on it? Just tried multiple times.

Hi Lisa,
It is not a button. It is a sign showing that all in theat bottom row are free meaning you do not have to buy the Farm Pass to get those rewards. You only have to get the points from completing the goals to get those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2024, 11:33 PM

Thumbs up

That's what I suspected after I posted this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
It is not a button. It is a sign showing that all in theat bottom row are free meaning you do not have to buy the Farm Pass to get those rewards. You only have to get the points from completing the goals to get those.
Old Jul 15 2024, 07:51 AM

So I have a Farm Pass Seasonal goal- Receive 18 ingredient gift packs
I visit my 'My requests'
Subsection 'Show other Wall requests'
I send 'ingredients ' to 11 farmers.
In my Farm Pass Account - I was credited with 1 'ingredients pack'
Please advise
Old Jul 15 2024, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
So I have a Farm Pass Seasonal goal- Receive 18 ingredient gift packs
I visit my 'My requests'
Subsection 'Show other Wall requests'
I send 'ingredients ' to 11 farmers.
In my Farm Pass Account - I was credited with 1 'ingredients pack'
Please advise
Hi Li'l ol' me...

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

Your seasonal goal is to receive 18 ingredient packs not to send them using your Other wall requests.

To be able to receive them you first need to ask for ingredients.

Open one of your regular facilities, for example the Sugar refinery and then click in the + icon for Sugar.
Click in the green check mark in the popup to post it.
That way you are asking ingredients to produce sugar.

Your request will be posted in your farmer friends Other wall requests and when they click in your link and send you the ingredients, you will complete the goal.
Old Jul 17 2024, 09:05 AM

I am having problems getting and receiving the farm cash sent to the top 5 helpers. Yesterday, one of my neighbors ID# 606501825, sent the bonus to me and I've yet to receive it. This morning, I sent one to 100000185012151, and she hasn't received it. I'm checking with the other neighbors I've sent to, but don't know their response yet. Can you tell me what's going on? Thank you.
Old Jul 17 2024, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I am having problems getting and receiving the farm cash sent to the top 5 helpers. Yesterday, one of my neighbors ID# 606501825, sent the bonus to me and I've yet to receive it. This morning, I sent one to 100000185012151, and she hasn't received it. I'm checking with the other neighbors I've sent to, but don't know their response yet. Can you tell me what's going on? Thank you.
Hi Conjetta

When you or the neighbor you are sending farm cash had already got 3 farm cash from other neighbors, then you cant receive more.

I checked your neighbor data and they had already received 3 farm cash from other neighbors. This also applies to you.

Developers are aware of this problem and will try to fix the top helpers list to not show up the ones who had already collected 3 farm cash from other farmer friends.
Old Jul 17 2024, 09:28 PM

Question

What is an "ingredient pack"? Pork, Chicken, potatoes etc?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ingredientpack.jpg (45.2 KB, 10 views)
Old Jul 17 2024, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
What is an "ingredient pack"? Pork, Chicken, potatoes etc?

Hi Lisa,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass as you are not referring to a quest. All of the goals for the farm pass are explained in the Game Guide chapter 34 about the Farm Pass. The ones you are asking about are in the following post link in that chapter:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...06#post6504906
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2024, 09:50 PM

Question

So if I receive an ingredient like sausage, pork etc and it's NOT an exchanged gift, that'll work towards the daily goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass as you are not referring to a quest. All of the goals for the farm pass are explained in the Game Guide chapter 34 about the Farm Pass. The ones you are asking about are in the following post link in that chapter:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...06#post6504906
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ingredientpack1.jpg (90.2 KB, 10 views)
Old Jul 17 2024, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So if I receive an ingredient like sausage, pork etc and it's NOT an exchanged gift, that'll work towards the daily goal?
Hi Lisa,
No that will not work. As it says in the part you show in the picture, You need to request ingredients for a product. You can not request people to send you an individual item like one of the meats.

You request Ingredient Pack exactly the same way you request Ingredients to make a product in a facility. What gets sent, is called an Ingredient Pack.

To request an Ingredient Pack, open one of your regular facilities, not a service facility, not a non workable facility.

Each product that facility makes has a green + sign, click on the plus sign to request the ingredients to make that product and that will then post to the Other Wall Requests page.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs