Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2009, 10:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Do not change back

thank you it is the first time i could pick and plow...DO NOT CHANGE BACK !!!!
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:17 AM

Default Some Suggestions about the 12/22 upgrade

Kudos to the devs and mods for their tireless work on the project. As a previous person said, "You can't please all the people all the time". However, since suggestions to make life a bit easier on the farm are being solicted, I'm happy to give my humble input.

I do like the suggestion of limiting the amount of harvesters/plowers on your field to avoid collisions. Would it be possible to limit those numbers according to the size of your farm? First and second level sizes get one harvester/one plower. Next two levels get 2 harvesters/2 plowers, etc. The more space you have, the more room you have to work and less collisions.

I do understand that some huge farms don't have alot of fields on them and more decorations, so I don't know if the game can detect how much you have harvesting versus how much decorations.

Thanks again for a neat game!
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

I kinda liked the old way now it seems like its so slow n takes u 4ever 2 harvest or plow but u know whats best! And i purchased a playgroung for 30,000 coins and it didnt put the playground on my farm it only took my coins. If u could plz i wd like 2 have my playground on my farm! Ty 4 trying 2 help us!!!!!
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:26 AM

i too loved the old way of harvest and plow. tryed the new way last night and found that it takes way too long to do a farm. i too have lost money and xps. but realize that life and a game like farm town is a balance( if you loose today... tomorrow you will make it up. why cry over a few lost dollars and xp's .. keep this game fun not complicated. my good news to share is i am almost a 60 and simpley love the new trees, and structures.
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:30 AM
Account Not Linked

I do like the fact that you can harvest without someone else being a Harvest/Plow hog but its so slow. If you could speed this up I could deal with it. Atleast you don't have to worry about loosing XP's or coins. I am at level 60 and wondering will you make more levels so I can still enjoy the game?
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evangail49 View Post
Well, I wont have ham this year for Christmas....
I will be eating crow... or my size 13 shoe....
I posted a rant about how I hated the changes... may I say tot he following:

1. The Dev's and the mod's : I am sorry for stupid & unkind remarks. I was wrong about the changes.
2. To FT fans and friends & neighbors: I am sorry to you as well. I was wrong to post when my emotions over took my common sense and I also said un-Christians things and certainly not a Christmas attitude as well. I was deeply and profoundly wrong.
3. I apologize to all I have offended and ask for your forgiveness for the total message and it's content. It serves me right by not allowing me to delete it.
It proves that adage that one cannot recall spoken or written words after they have been written or spoken.
Please forgive my poor and self-centered attitude towards all concerned!!
evangail - you would not be a true Christian if you were not able to show your true self and then come out and apologize for it. A true Christian is NOT perfect by any means, a true Christian does get carried away (I myself have on this forum gotten carried away and have had to eat my crow and apologize for wrong and one time a hurtful post) BUT a true Christian will also come back to Christ and ask for forgiveness. I believe that it shows true strength of character to be able to come back and make a post such as yours.

Now - because religious discussion is not allowed on the forum (or political etc for obvious reasons) - I want to say that ASIDE from evangail being a Christian (or myself for that matter) - the post made was excellent and serves as a warning for all of us that written words, once put out there, are there - we may be able to edit or delete, but at times we cannot and we must choose our words carefully and do our best to be part of the forum community and not riotous 'animals' that just post willy nilly and without thought or care for our fellow forum members.
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Dec 23 2009, 10:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy New "Upgrade"

I thought we were able to express our opinions, good or bad without getting slammed by other players! Apparently there are those of us who feel that they can attack anyone for feeling differently then they do. How sad...
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Default changes

This is much better and u do not lose the exp points! you do not have to wait at the site until the points catch up Please leave it. It is great.
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:41 AM

But it is ever so much slower - behaves like Farmville which I loathe. Click and wait, click and wait.
Old Dec 23 2009, 10:42 AM

Default Wah, Wah, Wah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranBoyd View Post
Kudos to the devs and mods for their tireless work on the project. As a previous person said, "You can't please all the people all the time". However, since suggestions to make life a bit easier on the farm are being solicted, I'm happy to give my humble input.

I do like the suggestion of limiting the amount of harvesters/plowers on your field to avoid collisions. Would it be possible to limit those numbers according to the size of your farm? First and second level sizes get one harvester/one plower. Next two levels get 2 harvesters/2 plowers, etc. The more space you have, the more room you have to work and less collisions.

I do understand that some huge farms don't have alot of fields on them and more decorations, so I don't know if the game can detect how much you have harvesting versus how much decorations.

Thanks again for a neat game!
Well said

Notice it is the same people *****ing and complaining now that were *****ing and complaining about the lost XP and coins etc? Wah wah, if I don't get my every whim I'm going to quit the game. 'Ok, go ahead and quit', is what I would say. But the devs are nicer than me so they have decided to change it back to the way it was . Now, will the whiners shut up and just enjoy the game. It is, after all, free. The paid items have always been 100% optional.

Stop trying to spoil the game for those of us who are just here to enjoy ourselves.

Lord Stefan has spoken
Closed Thread