Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2009, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theopenrange View Post
While I'm here......

I realize you just released a very large and very good upgrade so this isn't in any way a criticism.... I just wanted to make the suggestions while I'm thinking about 'em ( before I forget 'em ).

Some things I'd like to see in future updates...... Animals - Deer, Bear, Ducks, Hawks and/or Falcons, Moose, White and brown spotted horses; Waterfalls ( animated would be nice, but I realize that's probably a bit of a stretch ); Bridges ( open and covered ones - wooden ones a bit larger than the ones currently with the water features ) that are independent features and can be placed over other features such as water features, roads, etc.; Older chickens.... those little peeps are cute, but too many of 'em running around makes me feel like I'm in a Loony Toons version of Hitchcock's The Birds; Trains and tracks - nothing fancy or really involved - just good old black steam engines and a few cars on tracks that can be laid out much like the water features are now; Stone walls; Split rail fences. Saloons / Taverns

And now for something completely different.... How about an overhaul of the avatars.... ? Not that there's anything wrong with the current model; I'd just ( personally ) like to have choices for avatars that looked a bit less Yoville'ish and more dirt under the fingernails, calloused hands people of the earth type, avatars.... Not a complaint, just a "boy it sure would be nice if.... ". Be able to dress 'em up like cowboys, farmers, hunters, etc.

And now for something even a bit more completely different..... Different themes..... Farmers can pick a theme for their farm, after which all of the items and features available will be related to that theme: early American, medieval, fantasy ( think hobbits in grasslands, elves in woodlands, dwarves in mountains, etc. ) and so on. If someone wanted to switch themes, however, they would either have to start over from scratch OR be able to have an additional farm for the new theme.
I like some of he ideas but then it doesn't sound like Farm Town. It sounds like a bunch of applications rolled together.

I mean why don't we add aquariums and then arrange them in exotic ways? ...or maybe a cafe and we can cook there too...lol
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:06 AM

Default Farm Expansion

Are you going to allow us to expand our farms in the near future. Great news about more levels and extras would just be complete if we can expand.
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam j frog View Post
so are you going to be adding larger farms for sale??

One problem i would like fixed is if you are harvesting on someone's farm, and they hire you to plow before you have finished collecting your harvest, you lose all that money....or rather you are not credited for that harvest. I know when you plow and finished, you could leave and still get credit.
This is the exact opposite. If you watch your points, when you harvest, you get credited immediately. When you plow, you have to wait forever to get your xp points. (this changed just a few days ago, maybe a week or a little more)

i would like to see them both work the same, getting your points when you click on the field, not when the avatar catches up.

I have waited as long as 20 minutes for the avatar to catch up and give me the xp points on large farms.
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:13 AM

As if my ADHD wasnt already taxing me about having to get another 35k in exp. to get to level 34 which I could buy a mansion, you add 210k exp. to the amount needed?
"*Level 60 -XP 333000 Green Mogul. You can now buy Manors and Mamey Trees from the store."
I'm afraid my time here is cut short. What ever happened to being grandfathered in?

Last edited by Brainfarth; Nov 22 2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieHill View Post
My cousin and I were both at levels 33 and 34 on Friday. We logged on to play FarmTown and were thrilled to see we were now level 60 and so proud! The next time we went on (just a few hours later) she remained at level 60 and I had been dropped back down to a level 33 and it's stayed that way ever since. What did I do wrong that I got sent back? Especially so far?

I also have a few other glitches that I need answers to, but they belong in another forum so those can wait!

Thank you!
Amie Hill

you were lucky to get to 60 i was 34 for months and only went up to 55
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Cant get my farm cash! level 42 and have 8! cleared cache etc how do I get it?
FT name skye login name peaches1

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:23 AM

Default Farm Town Cash

How come some people got this message and some didn't:

ention: Farm Town anounced that if you send this message to 19 persons minimum you will receive 500 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Towm members say they have difficulty obtaining them. Time Limit: Sept.30 - Nov.20 It will not be repeated Just copy and past and send on.

I only got it after Nove 20, I have been playing for awhile now and would like some 500 green dollars is a lot. How can I get that. Please help need farmtown cash.

Southern Girl
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The Manor and Mansion are different Buildings

Level 41 -XP 150000 Absolute Farmer. You can now buy Mansions and Rosemary seeds from the store.

It is still $1,000,000 coins for the Mansion as always

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainfarth View Post
As if my ADHD wasnt already taxing me about having to get another 35k in exp. to get to level 34 which I could buy a mansion, you add 210k exp. to the amount needed?
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. I think you're confusing the mansion with the manor.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:28 AM

I really like all the new stuff in the store also. Curious as to what the crop duster is suppose to actually do?? Is it just for looks or do you get ex points for fertilizing the crops??? Curious minds want to know??!!
Closed Thread