Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
I can harvest all animal buildings with the facility manager except the stables since the switch view was introduced
Thanks Al so its empty stables, put stables in storage, put back on farm put animals back?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 08 2011, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieH2009 View Post
Thanks I will try this with the stables and hutch.

Still having issue with decimal point in manure spreader. After fix to 165 instead of 1.65, I used it again on one farm and have 1.15 left instead of 115.
On the manure there is just a decimal where there shouldn't be one but it is still giving you credit the right way.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 08 2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
On the manure there is just a decimal where there shouldn't be one but it is still giving you credit the right way.
I will check but last time it prevented me from fertilizing. Thanks!
Old Sep 08 2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I don't get this at all. I have decorative flowers on my farm 1. I planted a one day crop this morning and I don't want to use the red irrigation tool on it. I now want to water my flowers. Without the brown sprinkler, how am I supposed to do this if it is not in my tool box. I tried putting the brown one on the farm to water, but when I attempted to use it, it turned into the red irrigation tool. As I see it, you just took away our one-touch watering or am I missing something?
You are right Angel..they took away our ability to just water flowers with one click. The red sprinkler will do it but then you can't do what you paid for with the red one The ability to cut harvest time in half.

Fritz
Old Sep 08 2011, 11:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Re: New Release.

Thank you farmtown,, you, with this new release, have managed to do what my kids, husband and other relatives could not do.. You have gotten rid of my addiction to farmtown.. I still play but the fun is now gone. I dont live to play anymore.. Im sure a lot of other people feel the same way. We are not being listened to and I for one am not happy.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 08 2011, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
Thank you farmtown,, you, with this new release, have managed to do what my kids, husband and other relatives could not do.. You have gotten rid of my addiction to farmtown.. I still play but the fun is now gone. I dont live to play anymore.. Im sure a lot of other people feel the same way. We are not being listened to and I for one am not happy.
I don't agree. I like the updates. Thank you Farm Town.
Old Sep 09 2011, 12:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
I have to admit this wasn't my favorite upgrade .. losing the brown sprinkler and the ability to just water flowers with one click still makes me angry, but I also have to admit I do like what the red sprinkler does now that I have adjusted my way of planting my farms. It hasn't killed my love of FT nor has it kept me from buying more things with FC.
Old Sep 09 2011, 01:44 AM

Just thought I would add my tuppence worth here - I love the red sprinkler - I know that the Devs will listen to us and the functionality of the Brown Sprinkler may well return (they usually listen to our whining and moaning - thanks Rauol). As a workaround for the brown sprinkler - ask one of your kind neighbours to water your flowers for you - they get paid - you don't have to pay 1,000 coins and it won't interfere with your crop growth. Issue resolved.

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Sep 09 2011, 02:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
Just thought I would add my tuppence worth here - I love the red sprinkler - I know that the Devs will listen to us and the functionality of the Brown Sprinkler may well return (they usually listen to our whining and moaning - thanks Rauol). As a workaround for the brown sprinkler - ask one of your kind neighbours to water your flowers for you - they get paid - you don't have to pay 1,000 coins and it won't interfere with your crop growth. Issue resolved.
If they have a sprinkler - very few of my 90+ neighbors do. If your neighbor has to use the water can that is asking a lot if you have a farm full of flowers.
Old Sep 09 2011, 06:25 AM
Account Not Linked

I love the red sprinkler too, double the crop with manure spreader then halve the time with red sprikler, WOW doesn't even begin to cover it! Devs or Raul it was so clever to leave the harvest time as is too, no panic period! Love this game, played since one farm only but didn't find Forum 'til relatively recently, great enhancement to knowledge and pleasure. Devs, Mods and Raul you absolutely ROCK!
Closed Thread