Old Nov 03 2010, 08:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Pecan trees aren't native trees where I live up in Oregon, but have seen them lots of times in the southeast and I also thought the FT image a bit odd. Nice little tree, but a pecan? Also noticed that the cranberry trees aren't a bit like the high bush cranberry native to northern regions. Oh, and those olive trees? Hmm....
That is the saddest pecan tree I've ever seen. I have two pecan trees in my back yard and they don't look anything like what's available in FT. A lot of thought went into the cedar and oak trees............why not do that with the pecan tree?

Picture of a real pecan tree attached for reference for FT graphic artist.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pecan_2.jpg (97.0 KB, 14 views)

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 03 2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
in your gift box... items to be used in facilities now have a green box with a ??? in it..... yeah way way cool click the ? and it tells you what you can use it for.... wow Now i know why i had so much trouble today lol lol yay FT you Rock.. and no no they can't (or i should say shouldn't, lol) do that making the farm 7 only FC they will loose many many players........ for real...... doubt they would do that......
I doubt they will charge FC only for Farm 7 too Sunny..If I remember correctly, back in the days when Bert used to post the updates, he indicated Farms would always be available to everyone..including those who couldn't afford to buy FC....up until now anyhow, they have always stuck by that statement.... things could have changed, I guess....but I do think you are right..if they started charging FC only for a farm, lots of people would vote with their feet...I certainly know most of my neighbours would..

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Nov 03 2010, 10:00 AM

Level:
XP:

Love the new features. The oil refinery new view is not staying - keeps reverting back to the old view. Thanks for your attention.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 03 2010, 10:44 AM

Level:
XP:

Can I ask where you are all seeing that FT is going to charge FC for additional farms such as farm 7? I have never seen them do this. They have always offered it in coins and FC. Is someone just trying to get people to grumble in advance or what? I looked through the polls and saw no such poll on this. Thank you FT for giving us all we ask for and making such an interactive game with people from around the world. I now have groups of friends from all over the world that have become very good friends.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 03 2010, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyonthefarm View Post
Can I ask where you are all seeing that FT is going to charge FC for additional farms such as farm 7? I have never seen them do this. They have always offered it in coins and FC. Is someone just trying to get people to grumble in advance or what? I looked through the polls and saw no such poll on this. Thank you FT for giving us all we ask for and making such an interactive game with people from around the world. I now have groups of friends from all over the world that have become very good friends.
i think someone said it jokingly

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 03 2010, 11:17 AM

To the tune of "Leaving on a Jet Plane"

"All my restaraunts are empty their ready to go, their standing outside the Realtor's door.
Can't wait to get to Farm 7 and my new homeeeee."

I have my town drawn on a piece of paper. Every building and restaraunt in it's place! Now I just need Farm 7! My restaruants are sitting empty so all I have to do is move them over to their new home! I am ready to go! I can have new farm now please!!
Old Nov 03 2010, 11:29 AM

Default Farm # 7

Does anyone know how often there are announcements? I am eagerly awaiting for the next one so I can get farm # 7-- I am new to this forum so any info will be appreciated!!
Old Nov 03 2010, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerigp1 View Post
Does anyone know how often there are announcements? I am eagerly awaiting for the next one so I can get farm # 7-- I am new to this forum so any info will be appreciated!!
Only the developers know the answer to that one

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 03 2010, 11:32 AM

I think its to early for a new release....But the Devs usually prove me wrong..I would say in another week......(hoping they prove me wrong again)
Old Nov 03 2010, 11:40 AM

I swear.. some people will whine about everything. I am so, so pleased w/the new update. Best thing is the popup with all my tools... so beautiful not to leave little corners for parking machinery. Can't imagine they will charge FC for a new farm. I do expect it will be lots & lots of coins, so I'm saving up! Thanksgiving stuff?? What fun!!
Closed Thread