Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 07 2011, 09:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Default ture but....

they have to appreciate us too for i pay lots of real money playing this game thats making them rich. so a little bit of communication with us would be nice. telling us thats for playing and such. All i ever see on here is praise from players thanking them but this is a business and when you spend your money on a product a thanks from them would be nice.....pass that along too MOLLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i want to commend the devs..on doing what they do for us....i for one appreciate all they try to do..we gripe,and moan and abuse the game sometimes and they still try to do what they can for us.i hope they know alot of us do appreciate all they do..keep up the good work..and keep us interested in playing the game and having fun doing it..thanks alot..
Old Mar 07 2011, 11:13 AM
denver729
Account Not Linked

I agree 100% Molly. I rarely post on the forums, but I play the game. I spend a lot of coins and occasionally FT Cash on decorations, etc, etc. FT would NOT be here today if it weren't for the farmers and players here!!! A Thank you now and then would be nice.

Also at least a "coming soon" on items that are coming within the next few days.

I still stick by my suggestion....and that is have ALL holiday in the store throughout the year... that way, farmers can decorate their farms whenever they want to and not have to wait for updates.

Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by etholl View Post
they have to appreciate us too for i pay lots of real money playing this game thats making them rich. so a little bit of communication with us would be nice. telling us thats for playing and such. All i ever see on here is praise from players thanking them but this is a business and when you spend your money on a product a thanks from them would be nice.....pass that along too MOLLY
Old Mar 07 2011, 12:33 PM

Ditto.....But its never going to happen with letting us know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver729 View Post
I agree 100% Molly. I rarely post on the forums, but I play the game. I spend a lot of coins and occasionally FT Cash on decorations, etc, etc. FT would NOT be here today if it weren't for the farmers and players here!!! A Thank you now and then would be nice.

Also at least a "coming soon" on items that are coming within the next few days.

I still stick by my suggestion....and that is have ALL holiday in the store throughout the year... that way, farmers can decorate their farms whenever they want to and not have to wait for updates.

Denver
Old Mar 07 2011, 12:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

Denver
Sometimes they do tell us what is coming soon but it is not something they do all the time. It is also hard to do because something could happen to delay the release then people are upset because they didn't get the promised item at the promised time.

On the holiday stuff being in the store all year that really isn't necessary because we have storage where we can keep the holiday stuff for next year.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 07 2011, 12:45 PM
denver729
Account Not Linked

I do see your point on the storage. Never thought about it that way.

I'm not complaining..just some general feedback. I love FT obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Sometimes they do tell us what is coming soon but it is not something they do all the time. It is also hard to do because something could happen to delay the release then people are upset because they didn't get the promised item at the promised time.

On the holiday stuff being in the store all year that really isn't necessary because we have storage where we can keep the holiday stuff for next year.
Old Mar 07 2011, 01:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I do see your point on the storage. Never thought about it that way.

I'm not complaining..just some general feedback. I love FT obviously.
I know you are not complaining but on the letting us know trust us long time players when we say it is not a good idea most of the time. There was one time when the developers posted in the game that flowers would be out in 2 weeks it was more like 2 months before they came out. There have been other times when they said something was coming in the next few days then something happened, sometimes we know what it was, like a game wide problem that needed to be fixed, sometimes we didn't. When stuff that was promised didn't come when promised people where raising h*ll on the forums because they didn't get what was promised to them at the time it was promised. There are also other issue with them saying exactly what is coming because ideas have been stolen from them in the past.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 07 2011, 02:02 PM
denver729
Account Not Linked

I understand. Thank you for explaining this to me.

I guess the next update will be out soon. Just has to be. I know we ALL are waiting on St. Patrick's Day decorations..among other things!

Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I know you are not complaining but on the letting us know trust us long time players when we say it is not a good idea most of the time. There was one time when the developers posted in the game that flowers would be out in 2 weeks it was more like 2 months before they came out. There have been other times when they said something was coming in the next few days then something happened, sometimes we know what it was, like a game wide problem that needed to be fixed, sometimes we didn't. When stuff that was promised didn't come when promised people where raising h*ll on the forums because they didn't get what was promised to them at the time it was promised. There are also other issue with them saying exactly what is coming because ideas have been stolen from them in the past.
Old Mar 07 2011, 07:32 PM

Thanks for the updates........now when will the Easter Decorations be coming out? I'm ready to decorate!!
Old Mar 07 2011, 07:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannie Mae View Post
Thanks for the updates........now when will the Easter Decorations be coming out? I'm ready to decorate!!
what updates are u talking about?
Old Mar 07 2011, 10:03 PM

Just what updates are we talking about? I cann't find any....
Closed Thread