Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 28 2010, 09:09 PM

Ok, so I don't hear anyone else asking this which makes me think I just missed it but . . . where do we get bread for the Sandwich Shop? I checked in gifts - also checked my stone flour mill but didn't find it in either place.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Apr 28 2010, 09:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Ok, so I don't hear anyone else asking this which makes me think I just missed it but . . . where do we get bread for the Sandwich Shop? I checked in gifts - also checked my stone flour mill but didn't find it in either place.
Bread is now made in the bakery
Old Apr 28 2010, 09:11 PM

WOW! Great new developments...now I need to learn the limitations on production and crop rotation! But I LOVE the new direction of the game....!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Apr 28 2010, 09:13 PM
Account Not Linked

too late for me - bought celery for 100 - now it will sell for 80 instead of 440 - what are the chances of getting that money back you think? 0% probably :-(

i wish they would fix these things before you can use them....grrrrr
Old Apr 28 2010, 09:13 PM

I don't have the semi-trailer truck to check for myself, but can anyone tell me if the ketchup, pickles and hotdog sausage can also be purchased/transported with it? (and if so, the prices )
Old Apr 28 2010, 09:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Tee hee, fishing is fun! Already caught 2 carp, 6 catfish, 3 sturgeon and 5 tilapia.
And I love the new crops. Garlic, ginger and fish - is a Chinese restaurant in the works?
The new buildings on the other hand, well, I'm sorry, maybe I'm the only one, but I don't want a building on my farm that looks like an enormous hoagie. Not crazy about the juice factory that looks like giant cartons of juice, either. Can't tell about the preserve factory, I really love the concept, but don't have the farm cash to buy it, so I'll have to wait until I see it on somebody else's farm to decide. Must the new facilities look so cartoonish? Can't they look more like regular buildings? Or maybe I'm just a stick-in-the-mud. Maybe you could make boring versions of the facilities for coins for people like me!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2010, 09:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
You make it in the bakery (new item).
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondabb View Post
I totally agree!! for the amount of time and enjoyment I get from this game it is worth it. I have spent $50 to get all the farm cash I needed to purchase all facitlities etc that I wanted. Not much different from buying my kids a wii game in my eye. Keep up the good work developers!!!!!
I compare it to going to a movie. I can go to a movie and easily drop $20 for the ticket plus popcorn, etc. And that's for 2 hours of entertainment. I spend HUNDREDS of hours here and am more than willing to pay for Farm Cash. I also really appreciate the hard work the developers do - they deserve to be paid. I'm all for helping the Slashkey economy! LOL

I WILL say, though, that I very much appreciate that you CAN play this game for free and do pretty much the very same things as those of us who pay. Some games are just a turn-off to me because it seems like they always have their hand out - that the whole point for them is about making money. Slashkey doesn't seem that way to me which - paradoxically - makes me much more willing to spend money.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
I don't have the semi-trailer truck to check for myself, but can anyone tell me if the ketchup, pickles and hotdog sausage can also be purchased/transported with it? (and if so, the prices )

You can order the hot dog with the semi and it is 150 coins for an order that will be done in an hour and a batch is sold for 200 and a unit for 40 coins.
Old Apr 28 2010, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Oh my gosh..you people at Slashkey are insane. I don't know what drugs you guys are on, but keep taking them! You guys have really kicked it into overdrive the past month or so on this game. I *love* it. I so need a 4th farm. And fishing!? OMG. I have *so* much water on my farms..I'll be fishing all night! There is no possible way I can catch even half of the fish. I hope there will be a seafood restaurant or something so we can use them. I'm going to store them away for a while instead of selling to see what might come of this. Now I have to scour the offers to try to earn the 30 freakin' farm cash so I can buy the preserves facility. You may have just gotten me kicking and screaming to spend some actual money on this game.
I'm so glad you feel that way. Don't we all need to give them a few bucks for their outstanding efforts?????
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Closed Thread