Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 12:10 PM

Hiya!

Thanks for the much needed new lvls. New items are also kewl and the storage option does help my farm economy in that regard.

I must however echo several others here:
We really need more land where we can put all that new stuff.

tyvm
Trond
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:12 PM

Default This is fabulous!

I feel like it's chrismtas morning! This is the best expansion ever!!!!!!

Thank you thank you for all you're hard work and really listening to your players. You guys are the best.
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:25 PM

Default a big thanks

This is wonderful stuff. for all of those who are still complaining about or whining about the "not enough" of what ever stop and enjoy what you have for a change I think this is great Thanks for all your hard work
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Fantasitc update! Love the new 'stuff"!
I am still having trouble keeping my XP's once I leave a job! Have lost 1397 xp's in my last 5 jobs! ugh!

Anxiously awaiting the decorations for Christmas!

This is the most addicting 'fame' I have ever been involved with!

Thanks for all of your creativity!
Blue

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:33 PM

Thank you Farm Town for the improvements. Just as I thought I had reached all I could do you added new levels. Thanks for making it fun again
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:34 PM

Thank you so much for the new expansion!! I love that it is not as long between leveling up, the new crops, trees, items... everything!!
I feel like I got a birthday present 4 days early.
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snack214
I am happy with the upgrades with the exception of being able to by the mansion. Before the upgrades, I was one level away from getting that mansion and now I am back to being three levels away. We work so hard to get there and now it seems like we are having to work hard for something that should be ours once we have the money to buy it. I really like this game but come on...I was so close and now I am sooo far away again...not fair

have you read anything people have written about that??
while the levels are different the # of points have remained the same!!!

Yes I have read the posts and you don't have to be so rude about it. The only thing I was trying to say was that before the updates I was a lot closer to getting to the mansion, which I have over 2,000,000 coins to buy but now I have to wait until I get to level 41 to get since they reconfigured the XP points. I have 123,000 there so even though they stayed the same it makes it look like it is taking longer to get them even though it really isn't. Your attitude in your comment Vonalm was uncalled for. I love the new stuff and love Farm Town just was a little surprised about the level changes when I was on 33 and knew the mansion was on 34.

Last edited by snack214; Nov 21 2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:40 PM
Account Not Linked

We need more land. Love the additions. Keep it up.
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I love all the new items. I have a few problems though. some of my neighbors went away and now it tells me i can't ask them to be my neighbor again cause i ran out of requests. Also I am level 42 now and have less xp points that 2 of my neighbors that says they are still level 34.
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewingmom View Post
I love all the new items. I have a few problems though. some of my neighbors went away and now it tells me i can't ask them to be my neighbor again cause i ran out of requests. Also I am level 42 now and have less xp points that 2 of my neighbors that says they are still level 34.
You have a specific number of gifts and neighbor requests that can be send each day. If that number is 20 and you send 20 gifts, you cannot send neighbor requests. Send the neighbor requests first.