Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 29 2010, 08:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Please come up with an alternate (more traditional) view of the Chinese Restaurant. The devs have slipped back into that "cartoonish" mode again with this facility.
That's funny - it sort of proves what a difficult job the developers have pleasing all of us. I love the chinese restaurant and HAD to have it just for its looks. I will confess, I think it looks more like the mexican restaurants around here but I thought it was just the cutest thing ever!
Old Oct 29 2010, 09:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I have listened to people's advice in here so much and the idea of not using the meat to produce for a few days is really paying off.. don't know why i hadn't done that because i have done just that with other production needed items.....duh me.....My friend just bought her third semi and is so mad at herself for not thinking of the same thing LOL LOL...
I'm not sure I understand. What's the difference if you use a little each day, or a lot on day 3? It all ends up being the same amount of money, but if you use it daily, your neighbors get XP for clicking on it every day.
Old Oct 29 2010, 09:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Please come up with an alternate (more traditional) view of the Chinese Restaurant. The devs have slipped back into that "cartoonish" mode again with this facility.
And a couple others also.
Old Oct 29 2010, 11:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Question smaller oil Refinery

I can't find the smaller oil refinery? Can anyone help me. I know it said to go to the menu and use the switch, but I don't see the menu. Sorry I know I should know this stuff, but I don't. I would appreciate any help. I'm tired of turning all my gifts into fuel. Thank you for any help.
Old Oct 29 2010, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by she111 View Post
I can't find the smaller oil refinery? Can anyone help me. I know it said to go to the menu and use the switch, but I don't see the menu. Sorry I know I should know this stuff, but I don't. I would appreciate any help. I'm tired of turning all my gifts into fuel. Thank you for any help.
Hello. Click on your refinery and towards the bottom of the pop up menu you will see 'switch view'. Select that
Old Oct 30 2010, 12:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Tried posting this to the suggestion category but there were no exsisting threads that applied to my idea and we arent allowed to make new threads there for some reason.

We need a seperate place to buy and sell products without being pestered to go work for someone, and everyone begging for jobs.

Adding the ppl to buying and selling to an already over run marketplace makes too much confusion.

How about giving the buyers and sellers a new place to coduct business or create a new:
"Employment Office" and add it to the Map as an extra location like the Inn or the realtor office?
Yep I agree with you. Since the Inn doesn't have any functional purpose at the moment (at least relating to game play), maybe that could be the designated venue for trading of goods - just rename it The Trading Post.
Old Oct 30 2010, 02:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobcatTchai View Post
Yep I agree with you. Since the Inn doesn't have any functional purpose at the moment (at least relating to game play), maybe that could be the designated venue for trading of goods - just rename it The Trading Post.
Sounds good to me. Might as well make use of the Inn which is a rather pleasant looking place.
Old Oct 30 2010, 07:43 AM

Love all the new updates, just in a hurry for farms 7 & 8. So many new crops and factories!

May we please have farm 7 soon? Thanks
Old Oct 30 2010, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
I'm not sure I understand. What's the difference if you use a little each day, or a lot on day 3? It all ends up being the same amount of money, but if you use it daily, your neighbors get XP for clicking on it every day.
its not about how much your using to make coins each day.. its stocking up items you allways run out of so you can put them in all at once and it makes it easier if your trying to max out a facility
Old Oct 30 2010, 10:00 AM

You guys are doing great, but............... I bought some wheat from a friend and I haven't found the wheat yet. Where does it go????????? How do I know that I even bought it????????????
Closed Thread