Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 10:41 AM

Default With new release storage disappeared

When the release was done, my storage disappeared and that is where I was storing things that I wanted to keep and use later. Can we please get that back???

Other than that, giving more points to work towards is great. And more items are great too.

Thanks.
Old Nov 21 2009, 10:42 AM

How many xps do you need to reach level 60?
Old Nov 21 2009, 10:44 AM

im loving the new stuff and new levels (at last) im now playing again and loving it
Old Nov 21 2009, 10:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Love all the new changes! New crops, new gifts, new pretties, new trees, wow! I'm in shopping Heaven!

Thanks for all your hard work, guys. I appreciate all of it!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2009, 10:50 AM

Love the new changes and additions.. but when can we expect more space?? Nice to have all this stuff but I have no where to put it! lol
Old Nov 21 2009, 10:53 AM

I love the new upgrades, especially all the new crops I can choose from. Also, having capped out at level 34 in the old school Farm Town, it's wonderful to have levels and merchandise to work toward again.

But...what is up with the trees?! Unlock and let me buy the flippin' trees, please!
Just a thought. . . :-)
Old Nov 21 2009, 10:56 AM
Account Not Linked

I was soooo close to level 34 and being able to buy the red brick mansion and now that the levels have changed, I've got to go through one more whole level to buy it. Frustrating!!! Sheesh, add more levels. Great. Just don't make us original level 33 people suffer for it.
Old Nov 21 2009, 10:57 AM

wow!! thanks for all the new improvements!! was such a fun surprise yesterday when i realized what was going on!! LOVE IT!! now if we could just buy more land!! =)
Old Nov 21 2009, 11:01 AM

Question Love new stuff- Seeder not working right

Thank you so much for all the additions and new crop times. How exciting it was to be level 44!
I have only one glitch. My seeder has reverted to doing only one square at a time instead of . So I am just going to the store instead.

I will continue to check back to see if it corrects itself (with the amazing help of all you wonderful programmers and graphics people.

BY the way, do you all play it yourselves. I would love to see YOUR farms.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

Last edited by lizjfox; Nov 21 2009 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Added farm id
Old Nov 21 2009, 11:01 AM

Default Storage

I think its absolutely wonderful that you gave us storage. THANK YOU for that. I just have one request. The only way to get additional storage once it's full, is to add neighbors. By the time we've gotten to the point of needing a larger lot, we have added all the friends who WILL play the game. Would you consider making the storage expansion something we could purchase w/ coins? Even if it's a huge amount to where we have to work for it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your consideration to this matter.
Closed Thread