Old Aug 29 2015, 04:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
Hi Aussie Rae, When the Cooperative Design, was first announced, it was stated that when a Super Neighbour has the design permission on one of your farms, he/she will be allowed to move, delete coin items and even buy items with THEIR OWN coins to put on your farm (based on the farm owners level).

This means that a Super Neighbour will pay for any items that they choose to buy from the store, and place on the "Farm Owners" farm. This avoids the Farm Owners Coins, being severely depleted, by the Super Neighbour purchasing expensive items etc. If many many items, are required, then to avoid paying for those items, the super Neighbour, would need to ask the "Farm Owner" to purchase those items, in advance.

I hope this helps.
Thank you for replying and I now understand fully, love the new things we get each update,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 29 2015, 10:26 PM

Default Planted fields coming out wrong.

Has anyone else experienced planting fields that come out incorrectly over the past 2 days? I have had a problem with farms 26 and 27. What I plant loads to other plots nearby. A strange glitch I hope.
Old Aug 29 2015, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Has anyone else experienced planting fields that come out incorrectly over the past 2 days? I have had a problem with farms 26 and 27. What I plant loads to other plots nearby. A strange glitch I hope.
Hi Snookie SUe,
There have been some other posts on this specifically about quest farms where they are planting multiple crops on the same farm. Is that what you are doing? We are looking into this and have been doing some testing. Most of the posts about this are inthe following thread link in the Help and Support section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594618
They will be in the last few pages of that thread if you would like to add to the information there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2015, 04:44 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
If what you planted is wheat, corn or rice, since the "fix" harvesting and planting them is terrible, never had a problem with those when the brushes were bigger now that they have downgraded the size of them it is like pulling teeth, the highlights go everywhere but where they need to be..
Old Aug 31 2015, 05:23 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
Hi Aussie Rae, When the Cooperative Design, was first announced, it was stated that when a Super Neighbour has the design permission on one of your farms, he/she will be allowed to move, delete coin items and even buy items with THEIR OWN coins to put on your farm (based on the farm owners level).

This means that a Super Neighbour will pay for any items that they choose to buy from the store, and place on the "Farm Owners" farm. This avoids the Farm Owners Coins, being severely depleted, by the Super Neighbour purchasing expensive items etc. If many many items, are required, then to avoid paying for those items, the super Neighbour, would need to ask the "Farm Owner" to purchase those items, in advance.

I hope this helps.
found this in the updates in the release re the farm owner paying for anything the super neighbor buys for the farmers farm he is designing... - "When Super Neighbour is hired for design, when he buys new items for the farm owner, the coins should be taken from the farm owner, not the designer."

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 29 2015, 02:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks as always for the update..but...I'll say it if no-one else does...Windows and Doors facilities?....when there are so so many better ideas on your suggestion thread !!...a deli...a flower stand...a hat shop...a food fair...Im sorry...I just dont understand...how bizarre!
Old Aug 29 2015, 03:05 AM

Thanks for another good update, the farm cash is especially appreciated
Old Aug 29 2015, 03:32 AM

Default Levels

Thank you for the new release!

I was wondering, is there information about how many xp's it takes to get to each level? I have searched but can't find anything. Spreadsheet, perhaps?

Thanks!
Theresa
Old Aug 29 2015, 03:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaftiggy View Post
Thank you for the new release!

I was wondering, is there information about how many xp's it takes to get to each level? I have searched but can't find anything. Spreadsheet, perhaps?

Thanks!
Theresa
hi zaftiggy

there is a chapter in the game guide for levels (heres the link http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994 ) please note though it may not show the new levels yet
Old Aug 29 2015, 03:52 AM

hi zaftiggy

there is a chapter in the game guide for levels (heres the link http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994 ) please note though it may not show the new levels yet

Thank you CraftyChris!

(I must learn the proper technique for posting!)
Closed Thread