Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 24 2010, 04:40 AM

I just Love all the new stuff, it helps me alot in my farms. But i just have one question how do i get lobster for the seafood restaurant?
Old Jun 24 2010, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviouse View Post
I just Love all the new stuff, it helps me alot in my farms. But i just have one question how do i get lobster for the seafood restaurant?
Lobster is available in the Big Sea Coast ($FC)

If you goto the ponds section in the store, and click the ? it will show you whats available for each water feature :-)
Old Jun 24 2010, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annien View Post
Today I've been able to add more cows to the dairy shed. I'm hoping they won't now disappear. I can't find any posts about the limit being changed.
Anyone know anything?
Me too, i discovered it by accident when i was trying to move a cow into storage... Does anyone know what the new limit is? if there is one...
Old Jun 24 2010, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbrandon View Post
make the (fc) facilities able to buy with coins as well its not fair to the ones that dont want to spend real money for fake money like myself but wants the (FC) factories.
Well, I've spent a fair amount of real $$$ in order to buy many of the facilities that require FC. I really don't think it would be fair if they made it possible to buy them with coins after I spent my hard earned money!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1101946568

Linda - FT Addict
Old Jun 24 2010, 08:19 AM

When are you going to add more levels. Am maxed out at 90
Old Jun 24 2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby C Hoggreaser View Post
When are you going to add more levels. Am maxed out at 90

Or perhaps enlarge existing farms.... not for huge dollars, but restricted to levels

That way those who have worked to get to 90 would be able to enlarge to maybe a 30x30

Those who are still in the 40's can't simply "buy" their way into bigger farms.

There are enough "entitlements" in our economy as it is.... don't need to see them in a fun game

Old Jun 24 2010, 09:22 AM

Default Increase Levels

Once you are stuck at level 90 you tend to loose interest in the game. No competition or goal. Please increase levels and would be nice to allow increase size of farm without having to maintain several farms
Old Jun 24 2010, 10:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I had the sushi restaurant issue of putting my harvests into the restaurant for production. Come back to it a little while later and there were no crops being produced. I moved my restaurant back to the place I originally put it when I bought it until I could harvest out the area where I have it now. When I clicked on it there was my production. I then moved it back to where I want it on this farm and my production was still there.

Then I had the same issue with my coffee grinder and went through all the steps that I did with the sushi restaurant and got it working.

Last night I put over a thousand into the coffee grinder and around that in the sushi restaurant. This morning No Production again.....and moving them does NOT bring them back today.

I've been very patient waiting for all the bugs to get worked out, and for the most part things have been operating a whole lot smoother than they did last weekend. But this is getting close to the next weekend and the bugs of the newly released facilities of last week are still not worked out.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 24 2010, 11:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawgirl3464 View Post
I had the sushi restaurant issue of putting my harvests into the restaurant for production. Come back to it a little while later and there were no crops being produced. I moved my restaurant back to the place I originally put it when I bought it until I could harvest out the area where I have it now. When I clicked on it there was my production. I then moved it back to where I want it on this farm and my production was still there.

Then I had the same issue with my coffee grinder and went through all the steps that I did with the sushi restaurant and got it working.

Last night I put over a thousand into the coffee grinder and around that in the sushi restaurant. This morning No Production again.....and moving them does NOT bring them back today.

I've been very patient waiting for all the bugs to get worked out, and for the most part things have been operating a whole lot smoother than they did last weekend. But this is getting close to the next weekend and the bugs of the newly released facilities of last week are still not worked out.
If you know that there are problems why did you put a thousand or more into the 2 facilities with the problems? Should have only used a small batch in each till problems are fixed. No one's fault for the loss but one owns self.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 24 2010, 11:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawgirl3464 View Post

Actually the loss of stuff from seafood, sushi and coffee has a thread in help and support and the devs are still working on it
Closed Thread