Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2011, 01:37 PM

Send a message via ICQ to ptyler32780

I love the new facilities and the introduction to farm 9....I am having a problem loading my facilities..I have 6 dairy barns and 6 hen houses and yet I still run out of milk and eggs loading my facilities...I try not to load but 1/2 way and still run out. This is very upsetting. We pay to get these facilities then can't load all of them...please help with this problem...all my friends complain of the exact problem....

Also..will me be able to hire our neighbors to plant for us in the future? That would be a huge help to us so we can get other things done.

I love farm town and think it's the best game out there...thank's for all the fun!
Old Apr 15 2011, 02:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvoyce View Post
I love the hire multiple feature, but it stinks because when you harvest and then plow, you still have to wait for the avatar to finish working before you can plow behind yourself. Why don't things just finish when you click them instead of having to wait for the avatar to get to it? This is the same issue you have with harvesting large tree and flower jobs. You miss stuff because you just get that white line that blocks what you got and what you didn't.
Yes thats a pain that the game servers are so slow and time out all the time.
Some of it has to do with ppl's slow pc's too, but the game servers are dreadfully slow too.

This is exactly why we need "1-Click" ability to do a whole farms job in 1 click
Old Apr 15 2011, 02:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptyler32780 View Post
I love the new facilities and the introduction to farm 9....I am having a problem loading my facilities..I have 6 dairy barns and 6 hen houses and yet I still run out of milk and eggs loading my facilities...I try not to load but 1/2 way and still run out. This is very upsetting. We pay to get these facilities then can't load all of them...please help with this problem...all my friends complain of the exact problem....

Also..will me be able to hire our neighbors to plant for us in the future? That would be a huge help to us so we can get other things done.

I love farm town and think it's the best game out there...thank's for all the fun!
I bought all the animal sheds to have one on all 9 farms and also have dairy refineries on all 9 farms.
Matter of fact, most of my buildings - i have 9 of...
Old Apr 15 2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
I bought all the animal sheds to have one on all 9 farms and also have dairy refineries on all 9 farms.
Matter of fact, most of my buildings - i have 9 of...

Outstanding.... the devs will be proud of you !!
Old Apr 15 2011, 02:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Outstanding.... the devs will be proud of you !!
Well i only have 1 of any farm cash object i have, but the other ones were bought out of nessesity.

If you dont have enough of any product then the only option is to buy more untill you have enough.........
Old Apr 15 2011, 02:41 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeClements View Post
Hi, Love the new hire multible feature but my avatar works to slow!!! if i harvest a farm and then plow i have to wait for my avatar to finish harvesting so that i can plow, really need to speed the little guy up!
I agree with Lee. I'm now turning down any job that's multiple, simply because of the time it takes for my avatar to walk field to field in order to finish harvesting, just so I can plow. There really needs to be instant on-screen harvesting, rather than waiting for the avatar to walk to it. Otherwise, the multiple hire feature isn't going to work very well. Otherwise, it's an excellent concept.
Old Apr 15 2011, 03:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
6 Farms.... that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of.

If you expand the "diamond" pattern of farms from 3x3=9, to a 4x4=16, that would be 7....... count 'em.. 7 !! ...... that we need. And we need them NOW.

I bet that if 7 became available this weekend... the forum would be silent for weeks..... everybody would be too busy working the new farms ....

By the way.... Peggy is out shopping for farm boots... how come your shoe store won't stock them?

NO, No

I would need at least 8 farms,

since I have ideas for the next 10.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 15 2011, 03:39 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
I am with you on that Grumpa.... I would rather have the 2xFish of course, but when you get 100 bait at a time, there is no reason to not some bait.
That is the whole point. Bait has been here to long and you get 100 a gift, chaneing some gifts should be no big thing. As long as they have bait I fish and if I use up the bait I finish the fishing. Just will not fish if there is no bait anymore.

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 15 2011, 03:43 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptyler32780 View Post

It is the old supply and demand thingie.

The facilities demand x amount of something and we have to try to figure the best way to get and use what is needed.

If I cam fill all the facilities, good.

If not 1 must be do the best 1 can.

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 15 2011, 03:47 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Yes thats a pain that the game servers are so slow and time out all the time.
Some of it has to do with ppl's slow pc's too, but the game servers are dreadfully slow too.

This is exactly why we need "1-Click" ability to do a whole farms job in 1 click
Why play the game if you use a 1 click ability. where do the fun com in by click here and leave.

as for slow computers, I do think that the problem is the graphic card limitation in the computer someone is using. Remember farm town is graphic intense and flash can only do so much and the graphic card in your computer it what controls the graphics you get.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread