Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 10:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Default harvest and plow change

I have to say, the game was fun and simi interesting, but the chnges have made it to time consumeing and not worth the effort. I will let my farm rot I suppose this was not a good change!
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
I got to level 60 without any cheating programs, just like the majority of the people on here. Don't assume that anyone who's gotten to level 60 cheated. If you knew anyting about "cheating programs" you would know that they are very complex and the majority of the people playing would not have them.
I am not assuming anything, nor am I accusing you and others. I do know programming, and also know of teenagers using said cheating programs.
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:14 PM

I just harvested/plowed for someone. It took so long for the points to add up for the plowing that the game reloaded. Who knows how many points I lost waiting like this and then having it reload.

PLUS - the person tried 4 times to hire me to plow before it finally took.

PLEASE bring back the old way. This is way to slow and ridiculous.

thanks,
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Personally I think the change has made the game BORING! I don't know how much longer I will play if something doesn't change. It was fine the way it was if you ask me, who cares about a few lost coins???

I appreciate you guys trying to find a fix, but I have to tell you...I hate this new thing. It's sooooooooo slow and tedious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjleers View Post
All i can say is the discussions i have read is CHANGE IT BACK. you have 45 pages of i hate this instead of thank you for fixing it. It was a few select people that complained about losing points instead of realizing it is just a game and sometimes that happens. Now you have alot more people saying they hate this and are threatening to stop playing the game. PLEASE change it back.
Fixed what? Nothing is fixed YET. And those "few select" comprised thousands of pages of posts in this forum stating their losses. The problem is that they don't correct issues as they arise. They're too intent on implementing new changes, instead of listening to what's actually wrong with the game and fixing THAT first. That's why they've now had to GO BACK and throw this monkeywrench into things in order to fix something that they SHOULD HAVE already fixed. I suppose, however, some sort of logical order would be too much like right.
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:16 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesaluv View Post
Personally I think the change has made the game BORING! I don't know how much longer I will play if something doesn't change. It was fine the way it was if you ask me, who cares about a few lost coins???
I have to agree.
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:16 PM

I HAVE given this a chance...i have worked several farms since this new downgrade....it is catering to the small bunch of users who peck holes in the fields....not to those of us who courteously work alongside others. Hiring more people to make up for the slow harvesting and plowing will only slow the system down, make more people race and jump across fences to get to new fields, and create much more lag time. Limit the amount of workers that can be hired...that seemed to be the major complaint from those i worked with. Please stop catering to a few people who didn't have the patience to wait for their coins to collect. It gave us time to chat. Go back to each click gives you coins or xps, and let us work ahead. Much more enjoyable and much less stressful. This way is absolutely ridiculous.
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia8917 View Post
On a further note, how is it possible to distinguish cheaters from fast plowers? The speed of the fastest plower I've ever seen is quite reasonable i.e. reachable by manual clicking if the computer is good enough.

Simple, happened on my farm too. a full 16 X 16 plowed in 15 seconds...

Fast finger and mouse? I doubt that
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:19 PM

One more thing. My hair turned gray having to wait for my avatar to plow the fields and the points to be added up.

Who is going to pay to bring my hair back to the color it was before this lastest "upgrade"?
Closed Thread