Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2009, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcolman View Post

completely disable the "Avatar walk", and simply mark the plot with its "harvested" or "plowed" symbol at the same moment that the XP and/or coins are changed.

Best regards,
Paul
Having the Harvesting and plowing work like it does when you use the bulldozer to delete fields would be the best way. The avatar never moves and you can delete VERY fast without having to wait on the avatar when done...
Old Dec 28 2009, 06:19 PM

Default Uninstalled, reinstalled STILL DOESN'T WORK

ugh..........I followed your directions to the "T". I uninstalled Flash, emptied my cache, re-booted my computer, re-installed Flash, and the problems are STILL THERE. I just harvested a farm, all the "gray bars" came up like I was getting credit, then poof, it all stops and someone else's avator goes right over the stuff I harvested and I get NO POINTS. I find myself "pecking" all over to see if I get coins, or already done, which I know is aggravating to other workers.
I am getting to the point where I hate playing. I never know if I'm "really" harvesting or if it's already done, and I'm wasting my time.

******************PLEASE FIX IT!!!******************

Last edited by patternmaker; Dec 28 2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old Dec 28 2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moandrieu View Post
I'm more frustrated with the changes for the exact reason that ccalby stated. I harvest like mad, seeing other avatars working on the same farm, it appears that I'm the only one in an area and when it comes to loading my points, I get the same message that it's already been done. If it's been done, then why did it allow me to harvest as well and take up my time. Not to mention having to sit around and wait to find out. I'm currently in India and don't have the fasted connection all the time, but there should be a way to stop this from happening. Isn't there?
I have the same problem also, even though I can tell that I did click on it before the other farmer. I've plowed and harvested in one section, while the other farmer was doing a section across the map, and they came over and clicked on the same fields I already did (but the queues were still there), and it gave it to them instead of me, in the case of plowing, I could see it change when they plowed over top of where I plowed.
Old Dec 28 2009, 06:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Please can you put it back as it was, as least we can see what has been harvest and was has not, if I get one more today (already done) I will going mad.
Fix this problem now.
Thank you.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 28 2009, 06:54 PM

Level:
XP:
Default happy with game dont know where to put this

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleyl View Post
Yip. Timed out 4 times in 5 minutes tonight. THAT is what needs fixed.
after that diaster was fixed game does fine as to how many can work on a farm that should be up to the farmer and farmer onley i onley hire 1 or 2 at most and yes i get on farms with 10 people but that is my free choice to leave or stay the beggers some dont know that there rude and some are just rude but again thats there choice as far aass some plowing faster than others ive been both u know life isnt fair suck it up if we were all even it would be boring well i love my farm town again please dont (fix it)again that was awfull

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 28 2009, 06:56 PM

Level:
XP:

I used to love FT. I just worked on a farm where I was harvesting with one other farmer. We worked our little hearts out....then as the plots were clearingthat I "thought" I had harvested...it noted "Already done". Very disappointing. I check my coins and was only credited with 16 plots. Then....I was the only one hired to plow. As I finished plowing, the very last plots that I plowed began to revert one at a time to harvested plots and said "already done". Now that I'm at level 60 I will probably just quit playing. I enjoyed the game and the ability to chat with others, but the frustration is just not worth it. And to add insult to injury, my post is on my husbands email address and he is a level 1 (didn't take him long to get frustrated)

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 28 2009, 07:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
tHE ONLY RESPONSE i SEE TO OUR PROBLEMS AND COMPLAINTS IS THAT THE SEED BAGS AND SCYTHE ARE SMALLER. SO "DEVELOPERS" IS THAT THE ONLY THING THAT GOING TO BE REPAIRED?
I don't think so! I just worked for a neighbor and GOT PAID ON CLICKS! What a difference. Try it!

I hope this is true. I can get back to working my arse off and make some money!

If this is true, to the developers, KISSES, KUDOS, BRAVO and take a bow!

Edit to add: I will try this out at a hire farm tonight to verify.

Last edited by Sapai; Dec 28 2009 at 07:22 PM. Reason: to add
Old Dec 28 2009, 07:22 PM

Time outs are doing me in!!
Old Dec 28 2009, 08:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapai View Post
I don't think so! I just worked for a neighbor and GOT PAID ON CLICKS! What a difference. Try it!

I hope this is true. I can get back to working my arse off and make some money!

If this is true, to the developers, KISSES, KUDOS, BRAVO and take a bow!

Edit to add: I will try this out at a hire farm tonight to verify.

I spoke too soon. "Already Done" still an issue. :cry:
Old Dec 28 2009, 08:44 PM

I've been fine with all of the updates and personally preferred the way most people seemed to hate. The way it is now is fine with me (I'll play no matter which way they do it), but I did notice the collisions seems to be worse than they were before. I was harvesting with someone and we were both trying to stay away from each other, but it seemed harder to see where the other person was - their avatar is jumping around in one place but they're already clicking in another place. Oh well... Another thing is that I hired someone to harvest ( I always hire one to harvest and one to plow) and I noticed he DID NOT get coins for about half of his harvest. None of the fields were clearing even though he was obviously moving around - I refreshed several times and the plower couldn't finish the job because the fields were showing as unharvested. I tried IM-ing him and sending him a message to tell him, but he didn't notice or just didn't want or care to respond...so he left my farm with only half the coins he would have expected and I hired someone else to do the job all over. Not sure why that happened, but the lost coins thing is still occurring.