Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 21 2010, 11:18 PM

Thumbs up A Much Belated "THANK YOU!!!" to the Devs

I have been so busy decorating my farms with all of the cool Holiday items and using the great new split market and additional features in storage and selling options that I have failed miserably in THANKING the AWESOME FT developers for all of the great "Christmas gifts" -- improvements, up-grades, additions -- you have given us.

You totally rock and Farm Town is The Only Game in any Town!!!

The one and only request I would have is to change "Harvest and store (get more coins)" to the default when harvesting your own farm. I can't even imagine anyone wanting to harvest and sell immediately, but maybe my imagination is too limited.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Dec 22 2010, 03:34 PM

Dear Santa,
I've been very good (lately). Will you please bring me new levels and Farm 8?!!! I promise to be on my best behavior (for a little while at least). I would also like to get MORE CHEESE from my 4 Dairies, so I don't run out half way through stocking my facilities. I hardly ever get to make pizza, because all the cheese has already been used. Even if cheese is beyond your capabilities, will you please consider the new levels. I have added just about 1,000,000 XP since level 160 and it's getting boring! Thank you, Santa! I'll go now and practice being good.
Old Dec 22 2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
Dear Santa,
I've been very good (lately). Will you please bring me new levels and Farm 8?!!! I promise to be on my best behavior (for a little while at least). I would also like to get MORE CHEESE from my 4 Dairies, so I don't run out half way through stocking my facilities. I hardly ever get to make pizza, because all the cheese has already been used. Even if cheese is beyond your capabilities, will you please consider the new levels. I have added just about 1,000,000 XP since level 160 and it's getting boring! Thank you, Santa! I'll go now and practice being good.
yeah Santa...... come on and get with it....... cut us some cheese.

Old Dec 22 2010, 04:12 PM

Please bring extra pants in case you do cut the cheese...I'm sure the little elves helping you out would greatly appreciate it...LOL!!! :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FT DEVELOPERS!!!
Old Dec 23 2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Dear Santa,
Yes, and more Yeast too. Please.
Old Dec 23 2010, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
It was release with the rest of the holiday items, which you can find in the holiday tab in the store.
Thanks I sure thought I had looked there but I did find it.
Old Dec 23 2010, 03:54 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
I have been so busy decorating my farms with all of the cool Holiday items and using the great new split market and additional features in storage and selling options that I have failed miserably in THANKING the AWESOME FT developers for all of the great "Christmas gifts" -- improvements, up-grades, additions -- you have given us.

You totally rock and Farm Town is The Only Game in any Town!!!

The one and only request I would have is to change "Harvest and store (get more coins)" to the default when harvesting your own farm. I can't even imagine anyone wanting to harvest and sell immediately, but maybe my imagination is too limited.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!
I posted this same request on another thread, glad to see someone else agrees with me! I can't tell you how many times I have "accidentally" sold my harvest instead of stored! I think this is how folks are mysteriously "losing" their crops!
Old Dec 23 2010, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Dear Santa,
I've been good too....Farm 8 and new levels please Santa...Don't forget to use your Sleigh and Reindeer's, as there is lots of snow where I live....

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Dec 23 2010, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKB View Post
We need to start a pool on when we get 8. My money's on this Thursday.
Today's Thursday hope ur right.
Merry Christmas
Old Dec 23 2010, 07:10 AM

Wink

xmas day when we are all busy with family and friends there will be a big new list of things and we will all miss it
Closed Thread