Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2010, 01:06 PM

I have only one complaint, there are not enough hours in my day to play with all this new stuff! Thanks a million guys.
Old Sep 27 2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme Weatherwax View Post
I have only one complaint, there are not enough hours in my day to play with all this new stuff! Thanks a million guys.
I will defiantly second that...

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Sep 27 2010, 02:26 PM

Can someone PLEASE explain, how do I use mobile sprinkler at neighbor's farms?? Must I place it on the neighbors farm that I want to water???

tyia
Old Sep 27 2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferbylicious View Post
Can someone PLEASE explain, how do I use mobile sprinkler at neighbor's farms?? Must I place it on the neighbors farm that I want to water???

tyia
Click the sprinkler while its on your own farm, and select from the menu 'irrigate flowers' then select the neighbor you want to tend to. then when you get to your neighbors farm, just click the farm to water it, as you normally would for your own

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 27 2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferbylicious View Post

tyia
from post #409:
I am searching, but I can't find the answer to how to water other people's farms. The sprinkler works fine on my farm, but can't see how to water others?

edit: OK I have now found the instructions: "to use for neighbors, click on the sprinkler, click on irrigate flowers, then click on your neighbor when you get there click on their farm".

I can now water my neighbours' farms,
Old Sep 27 2010, 03:17 PM

Default What does the packaging facility need to run?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
The packaging facility is awesome. It's the highest-producing facility I have found so far. It's just what I expect of the facilities we have paid for with farm cash - and in fact it's even better than I could have hoped for.

Today I had it full up, and topped it up a couple of times after neighbours worked in my facilities. When I went to market I worked out that I had sold over 3 million coins' worth of goods just from this facility. The t-shirts alone brought in over 1 million. So they should, when they advertise such a fun game!!!! lol

By contrast, the sewing mill is very poor value. It relies on sheep and llamas, paid for at a high cost, and mulberry trees (as well as cotton). I have found it impossible to max out the textile mill with anything except cotton, as it just takes too much. I have 200 sheep and llamas, and about 300 mulberry trees, and that still doesn't do the trick. With all that, I would be pushing it to get a million coins' worth of goods each day from this facility.

The wine cellar is also an excellent one, and jewelry is fantastic.

The oil refinery is disappointing in money value but great in convenience. It's good to have unlimited fuel.

Keep up the great work and please, please, give us value for money when we buy facilities with farm cash.
What does the packaging facility need to run?
Old Sep 27 2010, 03:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritafaye0201 View Post
What does the packaging facility need to run?
You can look at the the facility chapter in the game guide (link in my signature) and it lists all facilities and what they need.
Old Sep 28 2010, 12:58 AM
Account Not Linked

When are the holloween items comming out?? I see a bunch of farms that have alot of items but when i ask them where they got them they say they are from last-year and they are so cool looking...
Old Sep 28 2010, 07:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnoutdoorsman View Post
When are the holloween items comming out?? I see a bunch of farms that have alot of items but when i ask them where they got them they say they are from last-year and they are so cool looking...
I am hoping they will come out soon too. I have some from last year myself. If you look in the store under buildings the Haunted house from last year is there... I'm saving my farm cash and trying every day to get more just for Holiday stuff this year.....Oh I have my "Desiderata" farm decorated with last years Halloween stuff check it out tell me how you like it......I love Holidays on farm town they give us such cool stuff......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 28 2010, 08:57 AM

Hi Raul,

Which farm tools will work on all farms from storage ??

Thanks,

Dude
Closed Thread