Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
I think I know what happened, the blue object is something that is placed on your farm and it was showing on the extended tool bar. One day I had the extended tool bar open and in the same place was a water tank. However, when I closed it and went to a different farm, it was gone. I went back to the farm I was on when I noticed the water tank and it was there. I closed the extended tool bar and noticed the water tank placed on my farm. The water tank was just showing through in the extended tool bar.
But it didn't look like anything I had on my farm. It was a small blue object. It looked like a manual fertilizer spreader that you typically find in garden stores. I wish I had taken a screen shot.

My Farms
Old Jan 08 2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moravia View Post
But it didn't look like anything I had on my farm. It was a small blue object. It looked like a manual fertilizer spreader that you typically find in garden stores. I wish I had taken a screen shot.
Hmmmm...ok maybe that wasn't it then. Maybe the devs were testing something for the next update?

If it happens again, please take a screenshot. I'd like to figure out what it was.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jan 08 2011, 08:12 PM

I am really lagging when I work on someone else's farm. When I do everything my self, harvest, plow etc. it goes fast. But when I hire my other farm it really is slow. The xp's and coins going up in the air seem to slow it down. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if it was mention to the devs. Other then that everything is just peachy. Thank you Raul.
Old Jan 08 2011, 08:52 PM

Exclamation A Little Patience, PULEEZE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justliloleme View Post
Well it's the weekend and we need that new farm. The game is really quite boring when there's nothing new coming out.
First of all, I can't even begin to imagine how you could be bored!!! I spend so much time working on my farms every day, I don't have time for a real life!!! Perhaps you need to buy some facilities. The only way FT was boring was when it was "plow, plant, harvest, sell, repeat!" And it's been at least a year since that was the style.

I will admit, there was a time when I was ridiculously impatient for a new farm -- I think it was #5 -- because Raul had said it was comming, and I didn't realize this was a new approach -- letting us know we could expect a new farm sometime in the fairly near future. Well, I've learned that patience with the devs is a really great thing. We are getting so much new stuff so fast -- really cool stuff -- that I need the time between releases just to decide what I want and how I plan to use it.

That said, let me repeat what I posted a week or so ago in another thread:
The last 4 farms have been released on Friday. The intervals between their releases were 7 weeks, 9 weeks, and 8 weeks. Working from November 12, that means #8 could be released December 31 (Oops! Missed that one!) January 7 (looking very dicey) or January 14 (an early Valentine's present.) I'm betting on January 21! The Devs need a break to catch up and make sure they've got it right.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?

Last edited by Molly Mew; Jan 09 2011 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Mod edit: removed personal attack
Old Jan 08 2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
First of all, I can't even begin to imagine how you could be bored!!! I spend so much time working on my farms every day, I don't have time for a real life!!! Perhaps you need to buy some facilities. The only way FT was boring was when it was "plow, plant, harvest, sell, repeat!" And it's been at least a year since that was the style.

I will admit, there was a time when I was ridiculously impatient for a new farm -- I think it was #5 -- because Raul had said it was comming, and I didn't realize this was a new approach -- letting us know we could expect a new farm sometime in the fairly near future. Well, I've learned that patience with the devs is a really great thing. We are getting so much new stuff so fast -- really cool stuff -- that I need the time between releases just to decide what I want and how I plan to use it.

That said, let me repeat what I posted a week or so ago in another thread:
The last 4 farms have been released on Friday. The intervals between their releases were 7 weeks, 9 weeks, and 8 weeks. Working from November 12, that means #8 could be released December 31 (Oops! Missed that one!) January 7 (looking very dicey) or January 14 (an early Valentine's present.) I'm betting on January 21! The Devs need a break to catch up and make sure they've got it right.

You couldn't have said it any better! I have 7 full farms, and I'm playing this game constantly...no way anyone could be bored.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!

Last edited by Molly Mew; Jan 09 2011 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Mod edit: removed personal attack
Old Jan 08 2011, 11:33 PM

hello
can you please tell me why we can't have more than 108 active neighbors? i don't have anymore inactive neighbors that i can delete so that i can accept new ones and i have quite a few that i have waiting to be added. i have accepted their invitations but f/t won't let me add them .i don't understan??? you keep adding stuff but you can't make room for more neighbors...please...help us out in that area would ya?

you're offering that new gold fertilizer truck and i own the red one. i have to buy the the new one if i want the red one (or both) to fertilize my trees, lol and i laugh because the red one doesn't work alot of the time (20%) but i guess at 40. fc the new is a bargain...right. so i could put that loss right up there with flowers i never got paid for and the 2 harvesters and seeders i never got paid for.
if you could just let me have my FREE neighbors...i think i will stick with what i'm already stuck with and keep making the big bucks.
Old Jan 09 2011, 12:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Really? 108 active neighbors? Try playing on myspace, we can only have 8. If it wasn't for the time and money I have invested in my farms, I'd be on facebook in a New York minute. Facebook also has the option of working the neighbor's facilities, which myspace doesn't. I wish we could transfer our farms over there.
Old Jan 09 2011, 02:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiemarinemom View Post
hello
can you please tell me why we can't have more than 108 active neighbors? i don't have anymore inactive neighbors that i can delete so that i can accept new ones and i have quite a few that i have waiting to be added. i have accepted their invitations but f/t won't let me add them .i don't understan??? you keep adding stuff but you can't make room for more neighbors...please...help us out in that area would ya?

you're offering that new gold fertilizer truck and i own the red one. i have to buy the the new one if i want the red one (or both) to fertilize my trees, lol and i laugh because the red one doesn't work alot of the time (20%) but i guess at 40. fc the new is a bargain...right. so i could put that loss right up there with flowers i never got paid for and the 2 harvesters and seeders i never got paid for.
if you could just let me have my FREE neighbors...i think i will stick with what i'm already stuck with and keep making the big bucks.
The limit is actually 80. Some were able to get more before the limit was fixed just as some have more than 100 of an animal in their sheds, but that was fixed too. Be glad you have 108 an enjoy them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2011, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moravia View Post
It's gone. It was blue and looked like those push fertilizers, people use on their lawns.

ETA - I should have taken a screen shot.

i dont see anything new there ....omg let the new update come soon i cant wait much more . It will be really amazing if we can get fertilizer to grow faster some crops :-))

Old Jan 09 2011, 07:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello Everyone, I am new here, I love the game and think the updates are fantastic! I have one quick question? I have Ducks and would like to place them in their own chicken coop. Is this possible? When you click on them it says "add to chicken coop" If I have 2 coops how will it know which one since you can't drag and drop animals in to buildings? Thanks!
Closed Thread