Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
Right away!! LOL how does that sound? All you have to do Honey is click on the facility so that you see the menu and it will give an option to "change view" that is all!
Oh Thank you so much!!! It worked!!!!
Old Sep 03 2010, 07:53 AM

Default Having problems with the planting tool Planting

I have went back and can not find the post where someone mentioned that while planting it would just stop working. Well I had that same experience today and played around with it for quite a while because yes it would work and then stop after I plant a row or sometimes a few. Well without a doubt the trouble is in having your decorations turned off. I tried many things and the minute I turned them back on I planted the whole farm no problem. Turned them off and would not plant again. I hope this is something that can be fixed :::crossing fingers::: because sure is nice to have that all shut off.

Hope this info helps,
Thank you! Debbie
Old Sep 03 2010, 08:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Default RE; Daily Warnings

from Raul's post : "There is a warning once per day, that alert you when you have decorations, buildings or other stuff hidden in the game, so you don't panic when you see all them gone without remembering why"

Could the word WARNING be changed to something less dramatic, maybe REMINDER? To me, at least, the word warning implies some imminient danger.
Old Sep 03 2010, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Then it might be more cost effective if you try some of the free offers and surveys to earn the farm cash. Then you can buy new clothes and shoes and still get the stuff you want for your farm.
Is it my imagination or is the free offer section working ever so much better? It used to be almost useless. Now it is almost perfect with a free offer just about every day.
Old Sep 03 2010, 10:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
50 levels at 50.000 xp per level would work for me.

BUT just guess how many woud would yell that it is unfair that there is so many xp needed tolevel up.
all ya need to do is plow and seed all 5 (6) farms and fill up your factories, work your friends farms....should be easy to obtain....
Old Sep 03 2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
However, it never fails that I have to hire anywhere from 2-5 people one, right after the other, to get the job done because people have gotten so darn picky about what they are willing to harvest and what they won't. This upsets me as much as the other crazy things people do because it seems to me that we should all be grateful if someone is willing to hire us to work for them. After all, they are doing us a favor, not the other way around (my opinion)!
I saw someone in the market place who kept posting "will do trees and wheat only"....well, not on my farm you won't!

I don't get the harvesters who refuse to plow... had 1000 wheat my worker gladly harvested, but when I sent the hire to plow, her answer was "I don't plow" and she left.....huh??????????
Old Sep 03 2010, 12:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Anyone know where the diamonds from the mine are kept?

can't find mine.
we gots a diamond thief? now we know what happened to lenny the lifeguard!
Old Sep 03 2010, 12:13 PM

I know at least one person mentioned this, but I am having a problem with planting since the upgrade. It may let me plant some fields and then suddenly won't let me plant any more! VERY frustrating! Hope it gets fixed soon![/quote]

They found that if you have your decorations hid planting is tedious...unhide decorations and it should work fine. I am guessing the Devs are working on it, but am not a Dev so don't know for sure!
Old Sep 03 2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmTownNewbie View Post
Sigh. Because I keep getting emails with these responses. And it's a FORUM.
If you go to User CP or to the Quick Links, you can easily unsubscribe from the FarmTown forums compeltely, or change your preferences to not receive emails if they upset you so much.

Happily farming away with no complaints!!!!
Old Sep 03 2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Anyone know where the diamonds from the mine are kept?

can't find mine.
Did you find them Grumpa?
Closed Thread