Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 14 2009, 02:42 PM
Account Not Linked

[quote=mayme1964;2835854]Love the 2nd farm, please fix my graph bar its broken im level 60 have 785895 xps but my graph bar has not moved at all, so like im lost have no clue how much further i have to go to finish level 60???? please help.. thank you for your time.:

60 is the last lvl they have created yet once they update it lie they did a while back you will be able to go farther than 60
Old Dec 14 2009, 05:06 PM
Green Ace ( Level 24 )

Farmer Since: Oct 05 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

new bug or old bug, that is the question? I have harvested for 2 friends and did not get the harvesting coins....why?I have no clue, I will not harvest again till this gets resolved,Please Help. Also, my trees are gone and so are the trees from my friends farms,,what is that about,I would really love to have my tree back. I had the following trees,,,3 plum,1 coconut,2banana,2orange,2apple,6 tabb,6dogwood.....I would like to have my trees back----Thank You....

Visit nezi nezileen's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 14 2009, 05:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezi View Post
new bug or old bug, that is the question? I have harvested for 2 friends and did not get the harvesting coins....why?I have no clue, I will not harvest again till this gets resolved,Please Help. Also, my trees are gone and so are the trees from my friends farms,,what is that about,I would really love to have my tree back. I had the following trees,,,3 plum,1 coconut,2banana,2orange,2apple,6 tabb,6dogwood.....I would like to have my trees back----Thank You....
Make sure trees are not hidden. I see trees on your farm. Also, others have problems with coins. We have an official thread in help and support
Old Dec 14 2009, 07:56 PM
Virtuoso ( Level 28 )

Farmer Since: Sep 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

Why is it now that you can buy a second farm 3 million, that's crazy itself, but now you no longer get the option to expand the farm you have. WIll this be fixed?

Visit Suzanne's Farm

Old Dec 14 2009, 07:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziesue View Post
Why is it now that you can buy a second farm 3 million, that's crazy itself, but now you no longer get the option to expand the farm you have. WIll this be fixed?
Well you cannot expand your current farm anymore because it is at the maximum.
Old Dec 14 2009, 10:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
go to the wrench on the farmtown screen (top right) make sure you have show buildings checked. allot of people have this issue when buying the new one and its this simple solution its there just hidden
if that does not work ok........ empty your cache..... reboot your pc....... come back to your farm...... i had that happen to all the fence gates on my farm.. everyone... i bought another one and it to vanished.... i did this empty cache... rebooted pc and came back they were all there .. including the new one i had just bought........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 14 2009, 10:55 PM

I am thinking this is not true...but I figured I would ask just in case

Teresa Thompson Swift if you don't know, as of today, Facebook will automatically index all your info on Google, which allows everyone to view it. To change this option, go to Settings --> Privacy Settings --> Search --> then UN-CLICK the box that says 'Allow indexing'. Facebook kept this one quiet. Copy and paste onto your status for all your friends ASAP
Old Dec 14 2009, 11:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by snack214 View Post
I am thinking this is not true...but I figured I would ask just in case

Teresa Thompson Swift if you don't know, as of today, Facebook will automatically index all your info on Google, which allows everyone to view it. To change this option, go to Settings --> Privacy Settings --> Search --> then UN-CLICK the box that says 'Allow indexing'. Facebook kept this one quiet. Copy and paste onto your status for all your friends ASAP
It doesn't let you see all your info, just whatever you have available to people who search for you.
Old Dec 15 2009, 12:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i am having trouble.... i harvest and if i go back to market points used to run up smartly,but now it takes many many minutes to clear.in meantime someone wants to hire u ..you cant,,so u lose a job..ALSO when i am on other farms after harvest,, i cant be hired to plow..

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 15 2009, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
they are working on it.. read above the thanks
I am so glad it is not just me...this is frustrating the heck out of me too-I really like FT but my avatar is frozen too when I finish a job on others farms as well as my own-she is soooooooo slow to collect the coins and it seems that she has to collect them all before she can move-this took 15 mins the other night ( and today I get timed out on my own farm too) and it all has to reload and then my sowing has gone!!!!!! I also can't water more than one lot of flowers then the programme just says saving...saving.... and then times me out!!!!!!!I also found that someone I hired also plowed all through my river and over my paths??????? Whats happening????? PLEASE PLEASE fix my farm-I don't want my neighbours to beat me and the way my farm is falling apart they will!!!!!
Closed Thread