Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 04:24 AM
Account Not Linked

yeay.......LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thanks
I woke up this morning and found myself at level 60, ......
now the only thing I need is some more land, I hope that is what we get for christmas.........
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ THANKS!!!
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:28 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlingevol View Post
Hello all. Just wanna ask around for help,
i m having this neighbour n we got along well, we help each other until 2 weeks ago she came to my farm n cannot see me even when i m in it. I can see her but she can't see me. I also ciick on her harvest or plow button she cannot see my msg to acknowlege. when shnne arrive at my farm, she can only see brown leaves n cannot even clear them.
the exact same thing happens to me and my friend brends, my farm is brown and leaves cluttrered on her screen although when I use her computer and log on to my account, my farm looks fine. Then when I want to harvest for her. I can't because she cannot see me to hire me. I cannot hire her either.
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:39 AM

Thxs so muchhhhhh
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Please give us more land now, so we can add more of the wonderful new items, without having to delete what we have!!
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:49 AM

I bow humbly to the masters/developers for all the hard work. What other job is there where you have like 100,000 people so happy and get paid for it?
Thank-you!!!
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:52 AM

Thank you, thank you.

BTW, are any of the new buildings functional? (Like those at you know where.) Since we can't currently milk out cows that would be a good way to introduce milking. Give us a milking barn that produces so much milk depending on the number of cows inside.

However, I'd rather not have the pigs producing truffles, so perhaps you'd better ignore them when it comes to function

I'm looking forward to buying that farm next to mine. I hear my neighbor there wants to move out and get a much bigger spread.

One small problem, the new items seem to lack a little in perspective. The horse is the size of one wagon wheel.

Last edited by KathR; Nov 21 2009 at 05:10 AM.
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:54 AM
Account Not Linked

You say yourself there are too many items for so little land PLEASE give us more land thanx
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:57 AM

As with other posts, thanks for the improvements and efforts to make a great enjoyable game better. I like the recent improvements and look forward to other expansion items to come! Happy holidays to all.
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Wink Farm town data sheet

HOW CAN i GET A UPDATED FARM TOWN DATA SHEET (SPREAD SHEET-EXCEL) THAT SHOW THE REQUIRMENTS OF THE NEW FARM LEVELS
Old Nov 21 2009, 04:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirop View Post
please give us more land now, so we can add more of the wonderful new items, without having to delete what we have!!
i agree to this we neeed more land
Closed Thread