Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2010, 05:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

wondering if there was some way to include the seasonal items in the decorations category so that we could also hide them to help with people we hire to harvest and plow for us?? has anyone thought of that???/ like the autumn trees, Halloween house etc?

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 03 2010, 05:58 AM

Default Lost Logger Truck and Chainsaw

I would like to say you guys do an awesome job.

But I bought the logger truck and chainsaw last night now its gone and I cant find it please help me.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4258&farm_ix=Y

Thank you so much for All you do
Christine
Old Sep 03 2010, 06:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trina64 View Post
I would like to say you guys do an awesome job.

But I bought the logger truck and chainsaw last night now its gone and I cant find it please help me.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4258&farm_ix=Y

Thank you so much for All you do
Christine
Trina try clearing your cache and leaving Farm Town and coming back..... I know they had it and the Semi included in decorations but they had said they changed that......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 03 2010, 06:25 AM

Level:
XP:

chainsaw chainsaw chainsaw. I'm just all full of love for chainsaw chainsaw chainsaw....
Old Sep 03 2010, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Just have 100 pigs on 2 farms and you will have fertilizer comming out your ears.
That is not the picture I needed first thing in the morning
Old Sep 03 2010, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post

I do agree with you on the 50 levels, that would be nice!

I think players would find that 25,000 or 50,000 XP to get to the next level will be too much. It will make players lose interest. I'm all about business, marketing, and market research. I can almost guarantee if that was in a poll it will be the LEAST chosen option.
Perhaps, but a healthy number for each level is not as difficult as it was.

I have increased my exp by over 1million since level 90 was introduced. It seems we get points for everything, not just plowing for another farmer.

Since the new levels often come with new things to buy, 50 new levels might mean that it will be a LONG time before there might be new stuff to spend coin and FT$$ on.

Most of the avid players already have the max levels and more than enough points for future increases. One of my neighbors is over 8mill pts.

50 levels at 50k... well I would almost be automatic on that too.

Just imagine if we had any farmers who complained around here.....
"... I only get 50 more FT$$, and that won't buy 2 facilities.... it's not fair..."

Old Sep 03 2010, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
Hi! I see your point, that if you have 5+ farms, XP is easily gained. However, you have to remember that even if you are on the top level, there is a neighbor restraint of 30 to get the 3rd farm. Personally, that's not my problem, I have over 60 neighbors. However, many of my neighbors only have 15 or 20 neighbors and they refuse to add people they don't know. Due to the restraint they can't get the 3rd farm without paying farm cash for ALL the upgrades, nor can they get farm 4, 5, or the soon to be 6th farm (I can't wait for it!).

The devs have to put that into consideration if they are to change the XP structure. If they were to take the neighbor constraint off, than it wouldn't be a problem.

I guess I should have stated that in my original post as to why a change in the XP structure would cause users to lose interest.
Yes indeed that could play a role in deciding. I guess it also pretty much says no matter what there is the possibility of a group that might lose interest. I say this because there are so many also always complaining for the need of a challenge with higher levels and the fact obviously that they top out right away, lol which was what started this topic. Sometimes there isn't really a wrong or right way and you just have to figure out what works and what doesn't work. I am sure they will figure it out indeed. I still share a difference of opinion about this, yet am respectful to and understand yours as well. It really doesn't matter that much to me because I will play regardless. I just try and think in terms of the game structure and keeping a challenge for the majority based on the potential of xp as a person levels up in ratio to that level. I kinda think of having enough neighbors is a choice which again I respect there choice but it is an option. I just feel like the game shouldn't be based on their choice or others have to feel like there is no challenge because of that. It is a part of the game and also what creates the challenge. Maybe they could borrow so of yours that you give good reference to lol so they know they are not nut cases. They could add them and later if decided they didn't want them as FB friends maybe delete them? I don't know lol and by all means won't claim to have the answers for all, just trying to think of ways to help.

Happy Farming~ Debbie
Old Sep 03 2010, 07:41 AM

i was just wondering since they changed the look of the snack factory and sandwich restaurant, which btw is cute , when will mine that i bought before the changes to look like that? or should i buy new ones?
Old Sep 03 2010, 07:41 AM

Default Small bug

First of all - thanks for a great game - I love the new updates!!!

I purchased a chain saw but it won't stay rotated after I put it in storage. I have some plots empty on every farm for the tools I bring to each farm as needed and I don't want to have to clear more plots on each farm because it won't stay rotated. It's a little thing, I know, but I hope they can fix it. Thanks again for all your efforts and for this great game!

Also, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place - couldn't figure out where to post it.
Old Sep 03 2010, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittykat2 View Post
i was just wondering since they changed the look of the snack factory and sandwich restaurant, which btw is cute , when will mine that i bought before the changes to look like that? or should i buy new ones?
Right away!! LOL how does that sound? All you have to do Honey is click on the facility so that you see the menu and it will give an option to "change view" that is all!
Closed Thread