Old Aug 20 2010, 02:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sking56 View Post
I really like all the new stuff. I have been playing for over a year and 1/2 but can't buy any of the reall cool stuff because I do need to pay my bills and food for my family and now being on a fixed income it bite's... and why did the cost of the pigsty go up?? Last week I needed 40mil. to expaind my 6th farm and now it's 50mil so I spent my 20 dollars that you gave me,, thank you for the money but I cant buy anything else It's sad to think that when everyone was jumping ship and going to FV I stayed and got what??? not much,,, thanks I understand you are here just to make money
You got the same thing every one else playing has gotten.

If you don't like it so much, don't play and then you will not be bothered by it all.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 20 2010, 02:42 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
thank you, my fields no longer look like a Christmas Tree/radioactive!

The preferences menu has been altered to allow the switching off of the fertilised glow

and there's no plow square
that is great, now if they only get rid of the cycle. I keep thinking that the grim reaper is after someone on the farm,

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 20 2010, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
that is great, now if they only get rid of the cycle. I keep thinking that the grim reaper is after someone on the farm,
I hope you meant scythe
Old Aug 20 2010, 06:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKB View Post
Just read these 38+ pages and couldn't find an answer. Does fertilizing work with flowers? How about fish? I have one farm that's just flowers and fish............
I think that if you backed a dump truck up to a lake and poured in a bunch of pig **** - im guessing all the fish would die.......

hahahah just saying.
Old Aug 20 2010, 10:19 AM

Great new items and work by the Devs. Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the Gift Exchange. Mine doesn't seem to work anymore. Past few days when I have exchanged a gift, the original one that was sent appears in my Gift Box and not the gift I exchanged for it. Thanks!
Old Aug 20 2010, 10:52 AM

Longing for the day when that extremely annoying red/green highlight area is gone when I'm plowing on my own farm! Never have understood why the plowing wasn't coded like the harvesting & planting to start with.

Also wonder why...when we hire others to harvest/plow...the default setting isn't for 4 plots instead of just one. With so many farms now ... which we ALL love ... it is entirely too time consuming to hire others to work for me.

Continuing to love FT! Thanks for a really fun game!
Old Aug 20 2010, 11:29 AM

Default Love the new changes!!

I love Farm Town and really love all the new changes. Especially since I don't have to spend money to get them. Keep up the good work!!
Old Aug 20 2010, 11:41 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sking56 View Post
I really like all the new stuff. I have been playing for over a year and 1/2 but can't buy any of the reall cool stuff because I do need to pay my bills and food for my family and now being on a fixed income it bite's... and why did the cost of the pigsty go up?? Last week I needed 40mil. to expaind my 6th farm and now it's 50mil so I spent my 20 dollars that you gave me,, thank you for the money but I cant buy anything else It's sad to think that when everyone was jumping ship and going to FV I stayed and got what??? not much,,, thanks I understand you are here just to make money
hey bro go to the earn cash and coin tab at top of FT screen . i do it often and have most of the cash facilities. i too need to keep my money for bills , so try it out

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 20 2010, 12:18 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Yippee the option to turn off the highlights for fertilised fields is already here, thanks Raul
Old Aug 20 2010, 12:21 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
First off let me say thanks for the updates, new levels etc. I wish the level were basically unlimited. Seems like the last few level increases My wife and I are already maxed out at the new level so we have to wait for new levels. I don't even work anyone else farm anymore just working my facilites and hireing my fields done keep me earning plenty of XP.

One thing that I hope is just a bug with this update and not intentional is the Red Square for plowing, you use to be able to get it to go away (which a lot of people prefer) by rehiring them again. Tonight I have noticed that no longer works. I tried rehiring my neighbor 5 times and it never went away. So I hope this can be fixed quickly and easily.

Thanks
Doc
I am with you Doc, love it that I did not have the red square, thought maybe it was just me but I see its everyone... hope they fix it real soon.

Thanks,
Celina

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread