Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 17 2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
Seems a bit dramatic...It's not like the game got any harder. You can just keep playing the way you always did.

I am very happy to have the fork lift, even though it cost about 7 real dollars. I would gladly pay for a forklift that would allow me to "work all facilities" when visiting neighbors. The fact that it will also help pay Slashkey's bills, is okay by me. I want them to make money and stay in business because I like this game.

With the 30x button (free), the facility manager's production chain (free), and the fork lift (farm cash), I have cut my facility load time down from 1 hour to about 20 minutes. In the morning, when I'm always short on time, the extra 40 minutes is worth way more than $7.00. But that's just me.
Exactly...

the choice become to buy the tool and be a "have"

or

continue as before, and be a "have not"
Old Feb 17 2011, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

we really need a way to purchase fuel with coins the fuel maker is to slow these 8 farms really eat up fuel and please get ride of the layered and stacked crop they eat up fuel
Old Feb 17 2011, 05:12 PM

anybody got any idea about how long it will take to fix the forklift filter for all farms?

thanks - it's a great time-saving tool and I look forward to having it work again.
Old Feb 17 2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
anybody got any idea about how long it will take to fix the forklift filter for all farms?

thanks - it's a great time-saving tool and I look forward to having it work again.
Hi, we cannot supply a set time sorry, the Dev's are working on the problem
Old Feb 17 2011, 08:06 PM

Awesome. Thank you.
Old Feb 17 2011, 10:00 PM

I'm loving all the additions. Maybe on your next release have an addition in the facilities so there is +10 +30 and then add a complete fill button so its only one click. I own all the restaurants and some duplicates. It takes forever to fill them all. Takes a lot less time with the new +30 button. So thank you for that. But it would be even faster with a fill up complete button next to the +30 button Thank you for reading. Looking forward to farm 9 being released. anytime soon perhaps?!?!?!?!?

Eddie
Old Feb 17 2011, 10:09 PM

I still have spots on my farm that won't go away no matter how many times I get rid of them.
Old Feb 18 2011, 05:32 AM

Argh we need a way to mine our own salt - or get it from the sea coasts or something. Even with the most number of neighbors you can have, they can't give you enough salt.
Old Feb 18 2011, 08:24 AM

I really wish I had nearly 20 bucks to just throw on pixels each time this game updates Especially on a way overpriced (IMHO) forklift that just eliminates something you can do for yourself... I admit it'd be a heck of a lot easier and I get annoyed every time I open the manager now... it'll fade though because I keep telling myself I wont spend nearly 10 dollars for one item when I can do it myself :/ Its just a money grabbing thing that they could have been nice enough to do for us for free or for coins... and thats just how I feel about it

This game is starting to cater to its cash only users...nm if some of us spend when we're able...we're just out of luck.

And skimming this I saw someone mention something about being beta testers... do they even know what the term means? They get beta testers to give them feedback both negative and positive to improve the game. If everyone just clapped at everything they did good or bad then this game would never improve. Nevermind that I believe its still one of the better FB games even though *some* of the stuff they choose to make high priced cash items I find uncalled for.

And there is an issue with cheese... I can't put dairy farms on all 8 farms and I dont wish to because it'd ruin my design really (I'm big on decorating)... I don't think I should need to either. The production rates need to be tweaked especially with the truck, cheese and flour since more and more facilities are coming out with the same products. :/ And yet these things stay the same even as the demand for their products keep rising. Its hard for the little guy to stay afloat. Little guy in my case meaning the ones without a lot of active friends and no I do not add strangers.
Old Feb 18 2011, 08:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When's farm 9 coming out? Love the game

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread