Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 25 2010, 11:29 AM

This is one of the best releases yet.

I like the selling option and I am sure with some tweaks it will be awesome.

I do not mind the limits or the fact it is plants, trees, and animals only!
Old Oct 25 2010, 12:07 PM

Default Items not showing up in Storage

My items have not been showing up in my storage still. My pine trees that I cut down this morning are not in there, and my 104 cows that were harvested as well as my hens eggs did not go into storage so that I could use them in my facilities.
Old Oct 25 2010, 12:24 PM

Yes, Thank you for all the wonderful things. Please though do something about how much chicken we can get in a day. Since there is so many things that use the chicken now. Never have enough.
Old Oct 25 2010, 12:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerJohn View Post
ok i dont mean to keep on this subject but i got threw over 5000 grapes to fill up all six winery so 500 wont even cover one farm and furthermore you say 500 is almost a complete farm well i know the output of each of my farms and what each will produce of one crop (yes i am a addict) and for a example potatoes one field will do 1857 and that is with manure and so if you cut it in half that is 900 basicaly so come on guys let us buy from everyone 500 a person not 500 every 12 hours that is realy just not enough!!!!!!!!!!

actually a fully upgraded 24x24 farm without spaces is 32x32 is 1024 plots to plant on.

the 500 they claim to be almost a full farm is innaccurate.

it almost 1/2 a farm.

considering the farm gets fertalized it has 2048 plots so 500 isnt even a 1/4th of a farm
Old Oct 25 2010, 02:00 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarmerp View Post
Really like the changes, but hope there are some new animals soon. We've had lots of updates with no new animals. I really would love to see buffalo and deer. And the ability to buy cows, etc. Other than that, no complaints.
I agree. I'd love to be able to buy cows again. Much easier and funner than getting friends to send them to you.
Old Oct 25 2010, 03:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I need help, they say to click on your avatar when you want to sell to others but when I click on my avatar it just says walk, so what am I doing wrong

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 25 2010, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Has anyone noticed their latest addition put in about 3 hours ago? Now you have to own the 4x4 Plower to be able to use that size for plowing. This is a complete change from previous rules. Since they have made all three tools cost cash instead of coins I guess they decided that we need to own one to use that level. I don't want to spend another $10 (that is real cash) to buy another tool that I should not need.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2010, 03:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschilpe View Post
I need help, they say to click on your avatar when you want to sell to others but when I click on my avatar it just says walk, so what am I doing wrong
You have to click on the other person's avatar to sell to them They click on you if they want to sell to you.
Old Oct 25 2010, 03:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Luv you guys but i'm sure I would luv you more if you introduced auto return gifting and another farm plse plse plse
Old Oct 25 2010, 03:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny tait View Post
Luv you guys but i'm sure I would luv you more if you introduced auto return gifting and another farm plse plse plse
If you read the first post, Raul said new levels and farm 7 will be coming in the next release
Closed Thread