Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2015, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
The eye for my dimmer will not close all the way to block out trees when I am harvesting. Just happened tonight. Never had this problem before. Please fix. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
try going into Preferences and checking that the correct option is ticked there .. not hard to figure out...
Just to add to what Aussie Rae said you can uncheck that in the preferences and then it will rotate through all 3 so you can choose any of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2015, 10:58 PM

ok i was having no issues with the eye until tonight it want close for me whatcan i do about it
Old Apr 14 2015, 11:01 PM

never mind i got it working i guees when they working on it messed my perfence
Old Apr 14 2015, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
never mind i got it working i guees when they working on it messed my perfence
Hi max river,
I had the same thing happen. Since it was messaed up for some then when they fixed it then I guess it shifted the preferwences for us all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2015, 12:13 AM

where are the 'new'

"12. 4 New crops and trees (coming on Monday): Chia Seeds, Leek, Hazelnuts and Brazil Nuts. First time use for the Blue Agave crop.

13. New Facilities (coming on Monday): Vegan Supplies Factory (FC), Library Supplies Factory (Coins), Vegan Market (FC) and Library (coins)."???????
Old Apr 15 2015, 12:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34driver View Post
where are the 'new'

"12. 4 New crops and trees (coming on Monday): Chia Seeds, Leek, Hazelnuts and Brazil Nuts. First time use for the Blue Agave crop.

13. New Facilities (coming on Monday): Vegan Supplies Factory (FC), Library Supplies Factory (Coins), Vegan Market (FC) and Library (coins)."???????
Hello 34driver,

The developers have been working on problems with the train boosts and gifting which delayed the facilities and Raul posted the following Monday early evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
- We just restarted the integration of the new Facilities in the game, not sure if we will be done today, if not, most likely tomorrow morning.
We all just have to be patient and they will add the rest to the game as soon as they can.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 15 2015 at 12:50 AM.
Old Apr 15 2015, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34driver View Post
where are the 'new'

they are working there where some isses that they had to work on
Old Apr 15 2015, 12:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Is the new crops and trees included with the facilities update?
Old Apr 15 2015, 12:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino7837 View Post
Is the new crops and trees included with the facilities update?
Hi Dino,
Yes they are.
Old Apr 15 2015, 12:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just want to say a big THANK YOU to the devs and moderators for their never ending patience and politeness to all in the ft forum... having to constantly repeat things would drive me crazy, ROFL

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread