Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 27 2010, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra.l.huffman View Post
I Think this is the greatest game ever!! Thank You so much level 200 xp almost 2 mil looking forward to whats next! please come visit my farm
Level 200
Old Jul 27 2010, 09:36 PM

Just curious if there are real farm town addict tshirts to buy? If not there should be.
Old Jul 28 2010, 12:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The gift box limit is officially 100 but you can get around 150 in it before it tells you the box if full to use or store some of the gifts. Now on fb there is and isn't a limit on how many gifts you can have. When you go to accept gifts you only see 100 total request for all apps at a time. You can have more then 100 but you will only see 100 when you accept a gift it will adjust the numbers to total 100 again. If you haven't accepted gifts in a few days and have more then 100 you will not know how many you have to accept until you get the number below 100. If you are not sure if you have more then 100 look at the pending number when you accept if it says you have 85 farm town gifts you accept a gift then go back to accept another one and it still says 85 that means you have more then 100 total gifts to accept.
Wow Jas. thank you so much for that info very very helpful........ does that count in each game ok?? like if your in that cafe world game or anything or is it a total? do you know.. hate to ask anymore of you.... thanks again.... your the best....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 28 2010, 01:00 AM

your FB gift page shows about 100 requests total, seems to be the most recent requests in my experience. I say "about" because sometimes the max appears lower and I haven't paid enough attention to the other things ont hat page that may be taking about from the 100 gifts total... I think I have also seen my gifts listed as being over 100. So if you play a number of games where gifts can be sent, and you accept an FT gift, this may not result in another FT gift showing up, whatever the next most recent gift that was sent will show up listed under whichever game it was for. Does that make sense?
Old Jul 28 2010, 02:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Wow Jas. thank you so much for that info very very helpful........ does that count in each game ok?? like if your in that cafe world game or anything or is it a total? do you know.. hate to ask anymore of you.... thanks again.... your the best....
Not really sure what you are asking here. I'm not sure if you mean the limit other games will let you have in their gb or the total number of request for gifts on fb. If it is the total number of request on fb it is 100 for all apps, page invites, friends, and anything else that shows up in that section on fb. Now like I said older gifts will still be there but you will only see a total of 100 as you accept some it will readjust the numbers to equal 100 again. I don't know if there is a time limit for accepting gifts on fb or not though but you do have a few weeks to get to them. I have accepted ft gifts and it would say you have 89 ft gift then it goes to 88 then 87 but then it gets stuck on 87 for a while. I'm not sure if it is like lavenda said and it is the most recent or if fb has some other crazy system it uses to decide which ones it shows. With this being fb I would not put it past them for it to be the latter. Now some games have it set up to where you can accept a gift in the game, if you do that your gift will still be on your fb page just go there and click on ignore to remove those invite request.

I don't mind answering questions so ask anything you want if I know the answer I will be happy to tell you.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 28 2010, 01:06 PM

Default Level 200????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Level 200
Where is level 200. Level 100 is the highest level I know of.
Old Jul 28 2010, 01:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Where is level 200. Level 100 is the highest level I know of.
There is no 200, their finger must have slipped
Old Jul 28 2010, 01:13 PM

Default tree shaker

This is a very handy tool use one for all farms. Just put it in storage to transport from one farm to the next.
Old Jul 28 2010, 02:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Are there any plans to add more game levels past Level 100?
Old Jul 28 2010, 02:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgonyo1060 View Post
Are there any plans to add more game levels past Level 100?
Only the devs know
Closed Thread