Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15 2011, 05:24 PM

Cheese cheese cheese!!! Just don't make all the items that need it... I am making 200 000 000 coin every 3- 4 days and dont max my cheese products out...there are other things to make! Cheese good...
Old Feb 15 2011, 07:04 PM
Account Not Linked

In a way, I hate the 8x8 tree shaker. I bought it. But it took me several days to rearrange my trees in an optimal patterm for the 8x4 shaker. Now I have to spend many boring hours moving my trees again to get the optimal 8x8 pattern. Why not make the shaker and tools like it catch ALL that it can that is next to each other? "Up to 64". Please make it so that it can do ALL 64 next to each other. I am NOT going to rearrange my trees again, spending several VERY BORING hours to make it optimal for the 8x8. The 8x8 is NOT fun.
Old Feb 15 2011, 07:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Arranging trees in an optimal pattern takes many boring hours. Especially since we can't move them quickly or hide an entire set of trees. I hate having to spend many more boring hours rearranging my trees in an optimal pattern for the 8x8. This is NOT an improvement for people who already have a lot of trees.
Old Feb 15 2011, 07:11 PM
Account Not Linked

How about a tool to let us move 8x4 blocks of trees to rearrange them? For people who already spent the FC to get the 8x8 shaker?

In most cases, my 8x8 is useless. I am sorry I wasted my FC on it.

Last edited by zardalu; Feb 15 2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Old Feb 15 2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zardalu View Post
How about a tool to let us move 8x4 blocks of trees to rearrange them? For people who already spent the FC to get the 8x8 shaker?

In most cases, my 8x8 is useless. I am sorry I wasted my FC on it.
Hi , it would be better to post suggestions for farm tools in this thread.

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332014

Thanks
Old Feb 15 2011, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi , it would be better to post suggestions for farm tools in this thread.

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332014

Thanks
Thanks, Tony, but it is also my experience that the devs will not change the way tools work. And the thread for posting suggestions is mostly ignored by the devs.
Old Feb 15 2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zardalu View Post
Thanks, Tony, but it is also my experience that the devs will not change the way tools work. And the thread for posting suggestions is mostly ignored by the devs.
Hi, I can assure you it is not ignored, they may not take on all the suggestions , but they do not ignore them.
Old Feb 15 2011, 08:08 PM

the tab in facility manager, active facilities on all farms says it is temporarily disabled, how long is this to be expected, and saving of facilities is acting up and not working half the time. have cleaned my pc thoroughly, and still have the problem.
Old Feb 15 2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoe87 View Post
the tab in facility manager, active facilities on all farms says it is temporarily disabled, how long is this to be expected, and saving of facilities is acting up and not working half the time. have cleaned my pc thoroughly, and still have the problem.
Hello there. The function was disabled because of glitches. The developers will have that up and running once the kinks are worked out.

Saving of facilities? I am not sure what you mean.
Old Feb 15 2011, 08:55 PM

by facilities saving i mean, that i fill them, and leave farmtown, after hitting save, and waiting for the pop up...when i have returned, the work i did, wasnt done.
Closed Thread