Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2014, 07:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thgirblp View Post
For all those that are annoyed about those you hire using your FC tools.... there is an option that you check on the HIRE log... that either allows them to use your tools or not.

When the change first came out that wasn't part of it, they added that option a little bit later. I am glad that they added the choice, I think that was what some of the people didn't like is that they wasn't given the option at first, now that they have that option they can allow the use and not told they have to. There is a difference between someone having the choice to do something and being told they have to do something.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 11 2014, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionessNcubx3 View Post
And hiring someone to do the work, not allowing them to use your better tools to do the work YOU HIRED them to do ----when that is an option-----is plain nastiness and I think I should be notified when someone hires me but has checked the box that says they have better tools and doesn't want them to be used to complete the work.
I personally feel after I have spent so much FCash for the tools I should not need to let those who do not want to buy them the right to use them. My opinion.
Old Jan 11 2014, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I personally feel after I have spent so much FCash for the tools I should not need to let those who do not want to buy them the right to use them. My opinion.
Keep in mind many players are on fixed incomes and can't afford to spend real money for FC. New players won't have accumulated enough FC to buy tools I know about he surveys and offers to earn free FC but they are pretty much a joke.
Old Jan 11 2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Keep in mind many players are on fixed incomes and can't afford to spend real money for FC. New players won't have accumulated enough FC to buy tools I know about he surveys and offers to earn free FC but they are pretty much a joke.
I realize this and I am on a fixed income! I chose to buy things for my farms for my recreation. Others chose other things for their extra money. I do not spend money on movies, cigarettes, beer and feel I can at least buy something I can use and enjoy too. I was not putting anyone down, just stating my opinion.
Old Jan 11 2014, 10:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I realize this and I am on a fixed income! I chose to buy things for my farms for my recreation. Others chose other things for their extra money. I do not spend money on movies, cigarettes, beer and feel I can at least buy something I can use and enjoy too. I was not putting anyone down, just stating my opinion.
I agree with you, I am on limited disability and I use this as my entertainment. I don't spend my money on movies or anything, I pay my bills as soon as my check is deposited and if there is any left I spend it on this game. Some call the people that use real cash as being rich, I wish I was rich. It would have been nice if they had put a poll in the forum like they did the coin tool usage.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 11 2014, 10:40 PM

I am so so so disappointed in the decision to allow people that try to do everything for free having the ability to use what I paid a whole lot of FC to buy. I know that I have the option to not allow the use of my personal tools, but that is not my point. When I bought all the biggest tools, it gave me an edge while hiring myself out when I could advertise that I could to everything faster and more efficient than those with lessor tools. I feel I have wasted hundreds of dollars that today I would not have needed to. At least there should have been a rental fee if my tools are used, like a percentage of their take of crops from my farm.
Old Jan 11 2014, 10:54 PM

I am sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I have spent 20 minutes trying to use the search engine for this forum to no avail. When will the news feed links be repaired so we can ask for people to work our facilities, speed up train, and do our bonuses,,,, Have not worked for weeks.
Old Jan 11 2014, 11:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I am sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I have spent 20 minutes trying to use the search engine for this forum to no avail. When will the news feed links be repaired so we can ask for people to work our facilities, speed up train, and do our bonuses,,,, Have not worked for weeks.
It is up to Facebook and I don't look for it to be working any time soon, Facebook does what they want and I don't think they care what anyone thinks including the game developers that rent space on their platform.

Old Jan 12 2014, 12:32 AM
Senior Moderator

I believe that the allowing or not allowing employees to use your tools has been thoroughly discussed. A lot of leeway has been given here for that, but it is time to end this discussion.
Any comments attacking any individual for their views or opinions will be removed.
Please keep you comments here to the new release items and any problems found with those and not for debating the pro or con of the employee's use of tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2014, 01:36 AM
Account Not Linked

like the release , glad to have the option to have others use my tools it gives me the option to hire more people and I do not have people bail on me due to being overwhelm by the work. The different color diamonds are a nice touch along with the eye ,wish it did allow the option of dim or hidden.
Closed Thread