Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 06 2024, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
the feed supplement plant does not have an ingredient list
Hi Tom C,
There is no ingredient list for that facility because it is a non-workable facility and like the rest of those use coins to start the products , not ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2024, 12:01 AM

I just had occasion to sort my buddies and discovered that we can now sort for Unavailable.
Old Jun 07 2024, 12:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Grumpdad and Lara,
We did report this to the developers and they did release a fix for it. Make sure you are on build 619.
I have reloaded a number of times and am still showing build 618, how do I get it to load build 619 please?
Old Jun 07 2024, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I have reloaded a number of times and am still showing build 618, how do I get it to load build 619 please?
Same for me. Stuck on 618 and when I try to check for facilities I don't own, it's blank.
Old Jun 07 2024, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Hi Grumpdad,
Sorry, but that build was only released for the moderators to check this. He should update it sometime today with the fix for that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2024, 12:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Same for me. Stuck on 618 and when I try to check for facilities I don't own, it's blank.
Hi Chrisluvsanimals,
Instead leave the facilities in Level Required and then scroll to the bottom of the list and you can find them.
Old Jun 07 2024, 12:32 AM
Account Not Linked

I appreciate that the new Feed supplement facility is the new TIN ORE cash bucket. But to do a single full fill of the Premium Fodder Factory you will have to wait 90 hours, just to fill it once, yet it is a workable facility! Even if you purchased 47 Feed supplement facilities you would still have to wait 2 hours to fill the Fodder Factory once
, what does surprise me is that the Fodder Factory is FC and not coins, word will travel fast and it will put players off buying it!!
Old Jun 07 2024, 02:27 AM

Another amazing update, the developers continue to give us great new toys!
Old Jun 07 2024, 03:12 AM

Note: It will not transplant Farm Cash items, trains and ships. OR water
Old Jun 07 2024, 03:40 AM

Thanks Raul & Devs, I am very happy with the upgrade and the increased animal building numbers and the increased production with the new premium fodder

Lara's Farm