Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05 2010, 08:15 PM
Account Not Linked

It would be nice to add the ablity to produce pasta dishes @ the Pizza Restaurant
Old Apr 05 2010, 11:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
Somebody needs to update that level list to reflect levels 61-80 and the third farm :P
I posted it for someone looking for those levels here is 61-80 for those who need it

level' => 61 , 'xp' => 343000 , 'title' => 'Landscaper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Trampolines and Small Motorcycles from the store.');

'level' => 62 , 'xp' => 353000 , 'title' => 'Super Rancher','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flower bed with Roses and Fruit Stands from the store.');

'level' => 63 , 'xp' => 364000 , 'title' => 'Adroit Gardner','rewards' => 'You can now buy Solar Panels from the store.');

'level' => 64 , 'xp' => 375000 , 'title' => 'Keen Groundskeeper','rewards' => 'You can now buy Pink and Blue Picnics and Huts from the store.');

'level' => 65 , 'xp' => 386000 , 'title' => 'Nursery Manager','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Tires from the store.');

'level' => 66 , 'xp' => 395000 , 'title' => 'Hyper Harvester','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tool Shelves and Workshops from the store.');

'level' => 67 , 'xp' => 404000 , 'title' => 'Astute Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tires and Ice Cream Carts from the store.');

'level' => 68 , 'xp' => 413000 , 'title' => 'Seed Master','rewards' => 'You can now buy Blue Tractors and Playground Cones from the store.');

'level' => 69 , 'xp' => 423000 , 'title' => 'Ultra Cultivator','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Dusters from the store.');

'level' => 70 , 'xp' => 433000 , 'title' => 'Great Horticulturist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Brown Barns from the store.');

'level' => 71 , 'xp' => 443000 , 'title' => 'Dexterous Tiller','rewards' => 'You can now buy Inflatable Trampolines and Tree Swings from the store.');

'level' => 72 , 'xp' => 454000 , 'title' => 'Resourceful Farmer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Outdoor Tables and Green Round Barns from the store.');

'level' => 73 , 'xp' => 465000 , 'title' => 'Brilliant Caretaker','rewards' => 'You can now buy Cotton Candy Carts and Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 74 , 'xp' => 476000 , 'title' => 'Seeds Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Big Wood Piles and Farm Houses from the store.');

'level' => 75 , 'xp' => 485000 , 'title' => 'Country Person','rewards' => 'You can now buy Tree Trunk with Axes and Hotdog Carts from the store.');

'level' => 76 , 'xp' => 494000 , 'title' => 'Homesteader','rewards' => 'You can now buy Popcorn Carts and Big Playgrounds from the store.');

'level' => 77 , 'xp' => 503000 , 'title' => 'Agronomist','rewards' => 'You can now buy Crop Duster Helicopters from the store.');

'level' => 78 , 'xp' => 513000 , 'title' => 'Super Seeder','rewards' => 'You can now buy Sundials and Big Square Swimming Pools from the store.');

'level' => 79 , 'xp' => 523000 , 'title' => 'Uber Producer','rewards' => 'You can now buy Flatbed Trailer Trucks from the store.');

'level' => 80 , 'xp' => 533000 , 'title' => 'Agricultural Genius','rewards' => 'You can now buy Modern Mansions from the store.');

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 05 2010, 11:41 PM

Just got back from vacation in Spain and about fell off my chair with all the great new updates...will be buying them all....ty Raul for the best game ever
Old Apr 06 2010, 09:18 AM

Hi all, My dairy processing facility tells me I can make icecream from the milk I have. Can someone please tell me how?
Thanks!
Old Apr 06 2010, 12:41 PM

Hi Raul, WHy cant we use the peaches, pears, strawberries and other delicious smoothie-making fruits to make smoothies at the juice factories. We have pineapples and coconuts... pina coladas anyone?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

We have launched a few new facilities recently:

Pizza Restaurant: Produces Cheese Pizza, Mushroom Pizza and Onion Pizza from flour, cheese, tomatoes and other vegetals

Juice Factory: Produces Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Grape Juice and Pineapple Juice from the corresponding fruit in your storage

Bakery: Produce Apple Pie, Cherry Pie, Cheese Cake, Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Cookies from flour, sugar, chocolate liquor, butter and hen eggs in your storage

Chocolate Factory: produce Chocolate Liquor from the Cocoas in your storage (to be used as an ingredient for other products)

Please provide feedback and suggestions.

Thanks

--Raul
Old Apr 06 2010, 01:02 PM

Love the updates, Raul...you are the best, however, I run out of milk too quickly to make yogurt and pies, then have too much harvest waiting for the cows, etc, to harvest....can we either have a quicker harvest on milk, or more milk per harvest....this is really slowing me down...anyone else having the same problem??
Old Apr 06 2010, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARLENEW View Post
Love the updates, Raul...you are the best, however, I run out of milk too quickly to make yogurt and pies, then have too much harvest waiting for the cows, etc, to harvest....can we either have a quicker harvest on milk, or more milk per harvest....this is really slowing me down...anyone else having the same problem??
Actually, not so much. I've got 25 cows and I harvest the milk as often as I can.

I've produced and sold an obscene amount of pizza (cheese) and strawberry yogurt the last couple of days.

I do grow more strawberries than I can use for yogurt but I keep them in my storage and gradually use them down until more milk is ready. When the next batch of strawberries is ready I sell off what I have in storage.

You'd be shocked at how many coins I've banked the last couple of days.
Old Apr 06 2010, 02:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Marge 2 View Post
Hi all, My dairy processing facility tells me I can make icecream from the milk I have. Can someone please tell me how?
Thanks!

You can't make ice cream in the dairy processing facility.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 06 2010, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
Actually, not so much. I've got 25 cows and I harvest the milk as often as I can.

I've produced and sold an obscene amount of pizza (cheese) and strawberry yogurt the last couple of days.

I do grow more strawberries than I can use for yogurt but I keep them in my storage and gradually use them down until more milk is ready. When the next batch of strawberries is ready I sell off what I have in storage.

You'd be shocked at how many coins I've banked the last couple of days.
Thanks, I have made a bundle of money from yogurt and pies, I guess I am planting too many strawberries, and blueberries, and have a lot of cheese, so, guess I will not plant anymore until I use up what I have in storage....you are right, can make loads of money off of this stuff, just have to work out how to not overplant according to how much milk I have.....
Old Apr 06 2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARLENEW View Post
Thanks, I have made a bundle of money from yogurt and pies, I guess I am planting too many strawberries, and blueberries, and have a lot of cheese, so, guess I will not plant anymore until I use up what I have in storage....you are right, can make loads of money off of this stuff, just have to work out how to not overplant according to how much milk I have.....
That's what makes it fun...trying to figure out how to make it all work.
Closed Thread