Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2012, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Just commenting that my combine 5x5 is no longer working ... It worked fine 4 hours ago. I did the clear cache etc stuff, I also removed from storage and put it back... nada. In fact..none of my harvesting tools are working. Hope I don't lose my crops

Know the devs are working on bugs so am just reporting this one.

Thanks
if your like me i thought my combines had stopped working, but they have moved rows. They are not on the right at the top now when you click tool box.. they are 4 rows in from the right and are just the green or purple trucks. they dont say X36 on them. which is where i think i got confused

Hope this helps
Old Jun 03 2012, 07:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Does anyone know: How WILL this train work next week? What is it gonna do?
Old Jun 03 2012, 07:19 AM

Just wanted to thank Raul and the Dev's for the update. Like the 6x6 machines have the full set. And the farm expansions are always appreciated. The signs are cute and a nice addition. All in all another great update.

Thank you,

Fritz
Old Jun 03 2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
Does anyone know: How WILL this train work next week? What is it gonna do?
Hi, not really, we will just have to wait for the release.
Old Jun 03 2012, 08:33 AM

Default Tools

I have spent over $200.00 trying to purchase the purple tools and it will not give me the option to buy the harvest, plow, sow tool.

I want to be reimbursed for you taking my money.
Old Jun 03 2012, 08:41 AM

It's always a fun day on Farm Town when there's a new release! So looking forward to next week's update. KNOWN ISSUE: I managed to escape the lake/seacoast problem but all the lovely flower arrangements that I've frozen are now semi-transparent and, sadly, quite ugly. I look forward to their revival some day soon. Thanks Raul!
Old Jun 03 2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
No one has a 15th farm it is not out yet, they must have had 12 farms and you thought it was 15 cause it was even.

I am not a mod but I still answer questions when I can.
thank you for your reply. I did not make a mistake. There were 15 farms with workingfacilities I am upset about no answers from mods or when I have written devs.

I love Farm Town and want to keep workingjust would like some answers to my questions.
Old Jun 03 2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berle View Post
thank you for your reply. I did not make a mistake. There were 15 farms with workingfacilities I am upset about no answers from mods or when I have written devs.

I love Farm Town and want to keep workingjust would like some answers to my questions.
Hi, farm 15 has not been released yet so I cannot answer as to how your neighbour has 15 farms. Are you able to supply us with a link to your neighbours farm ?
Old Jun 03 2012, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, not really, we will just have to wait for the release.
TonyD, it would be real interesting to have a thread "how do you thing the train will work", to see the different theories we all can think of. Mine, I think it will work similar to the fertilizer. Have to buy the engine, then say a milk tank which will double the quantity you get from the dairy shed, a wool car for double the wool shed, probably later will add cars for double production on metal sheds or any other facility we need more of.
Old Jun 03 2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
TonyD, it would be real interesting to have a thread "how do you thing the train will work", to see the different theories we all can think of. Mine, I think it will work similar to the fertilizer. Have to buy the engine, then say a milk tank which will double the quantity you get from the dairy shed, a wool car for double the wool shed, probably later will add cars for double production on metal sheds or any other facility we need more of.
start the thread.....
Closed Thread