Old Apr 09 2010, 10:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hay-Seed View Post
I hear you can get friends to process excess wheat into flower for me from my wheat stocks is this true and how do you do it?

Thank Hay-Seed
as far as I know you only put into process what wheat you have through your windmill and send a notification for help through "What's Cooking" by clicking on the "process faster" button........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 09 2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny's Nook View Post
Not true. I just made 30+ on the app of the day and some free insurance quote thing. No cash involved. The free insurance quote took about 3 minutes and 15 minutes later I had my cash. The free app took about a minute and I got my cash as soon as I got back to my farm.
Wonder how much spyware was added along with that Farm Cash and how often you will be getting spam mail from that insurance quote. There is enough spyware/malware added to our computers (even when protected) without adding all these free applications to get additional FarmCash. In my opinion, not a good idea and I for one won't be doing it.
Old Apr 09 2010, 12:58 PM
Account Not Linked

I looked into doing the app thing just so I could have a 3rd farm. There is a bubble game that I thought I might enjoy but I Googled the game site first. The site is notorious for putting bad stuff on your computer!!! Google it yourself!!!

I wanted a third farm so bad...........
Old Apr 09 2010, 01:12 PM

just tell me what I need to do to upgrade my 3rd farm
Old Apr 09 2010, 01:41 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanajoe View Post
I looked into doing the app thing just so I could have a 3rd farm. There is a bubble game that I thought I might enjoy but I Googled the game site first. The site is notorious for putting bad stuff on your computer!!! Google it yourself!!!

I wanted a third farm so bad...........

I wanted a 3rd farm also and only had 14 neighbors. I swore I would never do this but I went to the social thread and posted my FB link. Then I started going through the posts and picked out a few I felt would be playing for a while and answered the requests. Today I have 35 neighbors and a 3rd farm which is already planted. I only took a little over 24 hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 09 2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aremos View Post
Wonder how much spyware was added along with that Farm Cash and how often you will be getting spam mail from that insurance quote. There is enough spyware/malware added to our computers (even when protected) without adding all these free applications to get additional FarmCash. In my opinion, not a good idea and I for one won't be doing it.
Then don't. But realize that the devs DON'T WORK FOR FREE. Either do the reciprocal deals, or pay, or get more neighbors, or live with 2 farms. Either way, it's not changing so deal.
Old Apr 09 2010, 02:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aremos View Post
First the only way you will get sypware malware added is if you download something. The app of the day doesn't ask you to download anything, you don't even have to allow the app on your account just clicking on the link gets you the 2 fc. Second the insurance quote and other things where you can join mailing list or sing up for updates about stuff, you will get a ton of spam mail from them, but there is a way around that. Get yourself a free email account like gmail, then use this email account for those offers and they can spam it all they wont you will not have to see it. I call this my junk email account. Any information they ask for can be made up except the email address. Sometimes you have to confirm you are joining this and they send you an email with a link to click on so you have to have access to the email account you give them. The other information like name, phone number, address make it up they will never know it is not real.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 09 2010, 04:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Need help understanding new facilities....do i leave stuff in storeage until it is used or can I sell my crops right away or wait a day or 2 until they are being used in facilities?
Old Apr 09 2010, 04:43 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
First the only way you will get sypware malware added is if you download something. The app of the day doesn't ask you to download anything, you don't even have to allow the app on your account just clicking on the link gets you the 2 fc. Second the insurance quote and other things where you can join mailing list or sing up for updates about stuff, you will get a ton of spam mail from them, but there is a way around that. Get yourself a free email account like gmail, then use this email account for those offers and they can spam it all they wont you will not have to see it. I call this my junk email account. Any information they ask for can be made up except the email address. Sometimes you have to confirm you are joining this and they send you an email with a link to click on so you have to have access to the email account you give them. The other information like name, phone number, address make it up they will never know it is not real.
I hate to keep beating on this dead horse but the app of the day must be installed on your PC Also I've done about 4 of the survey type things and insurance things and they don't work either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010-04-09_163440.jpg (14.4 KB, 11 views)

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 09 2010, 05:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
I hate to keep beating on this dead horse but the app of the day must be installed on your PC Also I've done about 4 of the survey type things and insurance things and they don't work either.
I know it says you must install the app but you don't have to many of us have tried this just click on the link leave it on the allow page and a few minutes latter you get your fc. Even if you install the app of the day it will not download anything to your computer so there is no chance of virus or spyware being put on your computer, it is no different then what you did when you added farm town to your fb account. I have done the insurance and surveys and they have all worked for me as long as I did what was requested of me. There have been a few times that I had to send in information to super rewards, like the conformations email because the offer never reported that I completed it but once they got that information I was given the farm cash.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread