Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2011, 09:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Any help as to sorting wall postings, now I have to search for factories to work at among 100's of requests for ingredients...... lol
Old Apr 09 2011, 09:29 AM

Thanks for the new release.

I believe I will enjoy the service facilities and like having something additional in the game.

Old Apr 09 2011, 09:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
It works fine for me and my friends. Tested it out on friend and she harvested/plowed no problem and same for me.

What server are you on?
Double T... This is regarding my previous message that said the hire multiple doesn't work for me. I can send the request, but no one sees it. Just to be clear, there are many other people saying the same thing, so it's not just isolated to me.

I'm on WF7.

Thank you!
Old Apr 09 2011, 09:37 AM

The analogy that it takes time to plow, to seed and to harvest in Farm Town have been there forever since its inception, as that is what those timer bars are for in all the plots in the field. I feel that those timers should be maintained.

However, the remaining tasks that are done after those three have seen big improvements, and I want to thank you all that work on the programming in Farm Town for those improvements and have indeed made this a fine game to play.

The game takes planning, keeping notes about the time of the day as to when things need to me done, to build a strategy and to follow that strategy. Those are very important things I feel in playing Farm Town, as one really needs to think and to balance ones time and workload in the game. Also the selection as to what one should seed or plant as flowers or trees also is an important task in the cost and benefit arena in the game with all the facilities that use them.

Thanks all for a very fine game. Keep it up, as I still think more expansion could be done.
Old Apr 09 2011, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden ho View Post
Have a question on them - since items that were previously "non-ingredients" that could be sold in the market with one click but can now be used in the new service facilities, do they still show up in the "non-ingredient" filter?
No,they dont come up as non ingredients anymore,so u can still sell all non ingredients and retain the stuff for the service facilities
Old Apr 09 2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
Double T... This is regarding my previous message that said the hire multiple doesn't work for me. I can send the request, but no one sees it. Just to be clear, there are many other people saying the same thing, so it's not just isolated to me.

I'm on WF7.

Thank you!
Im having the same issues,my request for multiple hire arent going through but i can hire normally
Old Apr 09 2011, 10:06 AM

Anyone having problems posting work? The plus does not work today for asking for extra ingredients and, I have 6 farms with facilities fully loaded and cannot post them for work. I posted yesterday with no problems and today, cannot.
Old Apr 09 2011, 10:36 AM

hi...many thanx for the new upgrades, however, my blue 3,3 solar plow is gone and i had to go buy another one this morning : ( for 1,ooo,ooo. please check my account and see what happened and refund my money please : ) : ). i never take out of storage i just use the maint box so i have no idea what happened. but my harvester nan bulldozer are both still there and now there are some green ones. please don't make me buy something i already bought the day it first came out.
tyvm
connie
Old Apr 09 2011, 11:15 AM

Only thing that makes no sense is why have the ice cream factory listed two times under facilities when buying? If all you do is right click and can change how it looks I brought the red one because I thought I didn't have it. Then I sold it after I found out I had it already.
Old Apr 09 2011, 11:19 AM

Hi, the update is TERRIFFIC!!! Please confirm something for me:

When items are sent to the supermarket, movie, etc., the only other place they could have gone would have been to non-ingredients, had I not purchased these facilities. It is NOT like sugarcane, cotton, wheat, wool and corn, which can be used as is or in facilities. (That one took me aback until I caught on. Now it is challenge to balance; fun!)

Thanks and happy farming!!!
Closed Thread