Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
I agree with Jean - with these Farmville-esque subterfuges, you might lose fans that aren't on 24/7. Do you just want retirees to play Farm Town? I love this game, but I do have a real life outside, should I just perch on my home page full time to reap any results that Farm Town has to offer? Just asking...
Retirees have a life outside.
Old Jun 05 2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1gxq View Post
I'm more worried by the gifts that we have accepted remaining on the list so that we show many more gifts available than are really there. The only bright spot in this is that the newer gifts are at the top of the list and you just accept them in order and when you reach the first one that you have already received it will take you to your farm instead of the gift receiving routine.
That may work for some but I had a munch of gifts that I had not accepted yet, so I have a bunch that I had plans for. My concern is what is going to happen to them when they do get it fixed. Are they going to really know what has been accepted and what has not or are they going to wipe them out or are we still going to have to go through them all again? Could be a pain no matter which way it goes.
Old Jun 05 2011, 07:36 PM

i'm wondering where the 250000 coins comes from? i sent out 1 black belt of corn .got 1 box in gifts..i haven't been able to collect the rest of the day..get the 250000 message every time when i go try to collect a bonus..am i missing something or is my game timer messed up..surely 1 box of corn isn't wor
th that..besides i won't sell it i use all my crops..thank you..sincerely barbara nixon/toad haven...
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
i dont think stuff is getting counted accuratly, cause i have the exact same number of maple trees as i do pine trees, and i harvest them myself once every day, and they are way far apart belt-wise.

I should be the same belt/dan status on both trees. both trees yeild the same amount of logs
But they don't count the same because they are not the same value.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:31 PM

So could someone please tell me just how long a FT 3 hours is please? We all know that a FT day is only 20 hours long so that would mean a FT 3 hour wait should be shorter than three hours or is my maths wrong here?

So far this morning I've waited FIVE hours and I'm still getting the 'you can only accept blah blah every three hours' message when I try to claim!

Otherwise I'm really enjoying the new belt system
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
So could someone please tell me just how long a FT 3 hours is please? We all know that a FT day is only 20 hours long so that would mean a FT 3 hour wait should be shorter than three hours or is my maths wrong here?

So far this morning I've waited FIVE hours and I'm still getting the 'you can only accept blah blah every three hours' message when I try to claim!

Otherwise I'm really enjoying the new belt system
Ditto - well said
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlaKay View Post
OK, I know I'm slow sometimes, but I just don't get the belts. I have the manure spreader, so I already get 2 for 1 for each crop. What would the purpose of another single box of a crop be for? And is there anything that shows what belts we have? I didn't pay attention to all the pop-ups since they were coming so fast.....
I don't get this at all either. I need someone to explain it to me.
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:46 PM

Default Can't Post Black Belt or Dan Dergrees

I've been harvesting for the last 4 hours... I skipped a few Black Belt postings because I knew I would reach the Dan Degree in a few crops and didn't want to use up my 3 posts per 3 hrs... now that I am reaching my Dan Degrees I can't post, I don't get the pop up window anymore... I'm still receiving bonuses from some Black Belt posts from this morning, is it because I have reached my 250,000 coin limit that I can't post the Dans... I don't really care for me but I want to be able to post for my friends to collect...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Jun 05 2011, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
I've been harvesting for the last 4 hours... I skipped a few Black Belt postings because I knew I would reach the Dan Degree in a few crops and didn't want to use up my 3 posts per 3 hrs... now that I am reaching my Dan Degrees I can't post, I don't get the pop up window anymore... I'm still receiving bonuses from some Black Belt posts from this morning, is it because I have reached my 250,000 coin limit that I can't post the Dans... I don't really care for me but I want to be able to post for my friends to collect...
I am the same. I didn't want to flood my wall, so waited until I reached a higher level but then didn't get the option to post (presumably as I had chosen not to post the lower ones).
Old Jun 05 2011, 10:00 PM

Default Belt/Dan Levels on Giftable Trees

I know for crops and trees bought from the store, etc. you go to the store to see what level you are at and how much you need to harvest to get to the next level... Where can we go to check what level we are at for our giftable trees???

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Closed Thread