Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch_Stone2002 View Post
I cant even imagine the work it would take to make them appear like they were growing! Id rather see more new stuff....like saaaaand! lol

I agree ... I love all the new changes. Especially the ability to change the ground. However, I was hoping when that became an option it would have been a tile ... like the stone path.

You could have grass, dirt, sand, asphalt, even concrete slab to resemble sidewalks. This would allow you to be a bit more creative.

However, I do wish to say that the developers are doing an amazing job! I for one appreciate all their hard work which is why I have no problem buying farm cash. Of course I try to get as much free farm cash as I can but I also think the devs deserve a little something, something for all their efforts.
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJestfulPoet View Post
I agree ... I love all the new changes. Especially the ability to change the ground. However, I was hoping when that became an option it would have been a tile ... like the stone path.

You could have grass, dirt, sand, asphalt, even concrete slab to resemble sidewalks. This would allow you to be a bit more creative.

However, I do wish to say that the developers are doing an amazing job! I for one appreciate all their hard work which is why I have no problem buying farm cash. Of course I try to get as much free farm cash as I can but I also think the devs deserve a little something, something for all their efforts.
They have said new paths are coming today, maybe these things you are asking for will be included. We'll all have to wait and see
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Loooooove the 10 + production feature.....Thanks......I can now leave the rubber room. Production is Fast! Wooooo! Hooooo!
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:33 PM

I really do love the new ground covers. I see the point of others so it would be nice to have both options complete ground cover and then smaller plot sized ones for accenting different areas with say taller grass and dark ground.
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:37 PM

I would like to see the dark ground cover be like a square that can be put together and flowers or shrubs planted on top to look like a flower bed.
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:40 PM

It is Already Friday So What time are the new things being added today that you said would be added today. I have been waiting all night & Day for these new releases and i am wanting to see what they are hurry up and add them please
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Wow I got enough gas cans to get 167k fuel and I still got 12k I have not used from the 50k I got last time.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne's_Angel38 View Post
It is Already Friday So What time are the new things being added today that you said would be added today. I have been waiting all night & Day for these new releases and i am wanting to see what they are hurry up and add them please
It may be well into Friday where we are, but may only JUST be Friday in USA !!!! I'm as anxious as you are .... I'm PRAYING for a cafe or Coffee/Tea shop ... and can't wait to get the extra levels !!

btw... its nearly 9pm here in England ... another 3 hrs and it will be Saturday !! lol

BRILLIANT WORK xx THANK YOU to all Devs and Raul x
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbyshire Dancer View Post
It may be well into Friday where we are, but may only JUST be Friday in USA !!!! I'm as anxious as you are .... I'm PRAYING for a cafe or Coffee/Tea shop ... and can't wait to get the extra levels !!

btw... its nearly 9pm here in England ... another 3 hrs and it will be Saturday !! lol

BRILLIANT WORK xx THANK YOU to all Devs and Raul x

It's 4pm here on the east coast of the States.
Old Jul 02 2010, 03:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to wheels394 Send a message via Yahoo to wheels394

Which coast is it the devs are on? I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting here in Massachusetts.
Closed Thread