Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2011, 07:11 PM

thanks! lol. i found them even tho i'd looked there multiple times...
Old Feb 12 2011, 07:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
thanks! lol. i found them even tho i'd looked there multiple times...
Hehe, yeah sometimes you can pass over and over multiple times. Glad you found them
Old Feb 12 2011, 07:29 PM

Default thank you for the wonderful updates.

I love all the new updates you did to my favorite game. One question though. When you go store your groceries. On top when it says pending , done . When you store all them and all of them showed they are stored. It well still so you have so many that are done. Where are they at? that is the only thing I can't figured out but I love the game and keep up the good work. You are the greatest.
Old Feb 12 2011, 07:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysc View Post
I love all the new updates you did to my favorite game. One question though. When you go store your groceries. On top when it says pending , done . When you store all them and all of them showed they are stored. It well still so you have so many that are done. Where are they at? that is the only thing I can't figured out but I love the game and keep up the good work. You are the greatest.
They go into your storage when you store them, if that was what you were asking
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Donna View Post
Sorry just have to put this out there.
Wonderful new facs... New Tools all took time for developers and that's certainly appreciated...
ON a different note.. I am just near that point of no longer playing due to ONE glitch that has not been fixed and almost every n'bor I have takes advantage of this.
LAYERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should I play - be competitive - play LEGITIMATE and yet watch as other players fly by me due to the GLITCH that allows them to layer????????????????
I have no doubt that some may say - Hey DON'T PLAY if you don't like it... very true. My answer would be this is more of a "to the point"
WHAT do LAYERERS expect to accomplish when they're already at max level !???????????
Just sign me....
Disgusted with cheaters
I guess my question would be....why the heck do you care? Last time I checked there was no competition involved. This is one of those things that you just have to say...you can't change what someone else does, you can only change your reaction to it. If it bothers you that much, don't work for the "layerers" - we all get to play the game the way we want to. And remember - they DO risk messing up the farms they have worked so hard on. If you want to take comfort in that, there you go. Your leaving the game certainly isn't going to hurt them - that would be what my mother used to call "cutting off your nose to spite your face". Just sayin'...
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:14 PM

Talking Thank You!

I am super excited about the upgrades; especially the facilities upgrades! that is AweSomE ... what used to take me forever; now just took minutes and they are at their max; which i never clicked enough before to do! thank you so very much! I'm one happy farmer!! keep the upgrades coming!
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Donna View Post
Thanks Double T - just blowing some steam and will just LOVE it when this one get's fixed cause {{Evil Grin}} just going to love watching those have to either have it fixed or start over.

(BTW I don't sweat the small stuff just plain disgusted with cheaters... )
It has been stated by the Mods and the developers that layering is not cheating so do not call people cheaters when they are not cheating.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 12 2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
It has been stated by the Mods and the developers that layering is not cheating so do not call people cheaters when they are not cheating.
I beg to differ. It states in the rules that layering is not allowed. IMO, if it's against the rules the offenders should be banned from the game.
Old Feb 12 2011, 09:23 PM

thanks for the updates! Could you please set it up so that the oil pump and the semi-trailer truck will hide along with the facilities....thanks
Old Feb 12 2011, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
I beg to differ. It states in the rules that layering is not allowed. IMO, if it's against the rules the offenders should be banned from the game.
Hi, just to clarify this , Layering is not deemed cheating it is however known to cause major problems with some farms and is not recommend by the developers or moderators.
Closed Thread